Episode 5A: The Land of the Livid Dead

(Start in the Land of the Livid Dead. A portal opens up in a Stonehenge-like arch. GLOBOX comes out first. He slides down a small cliff to the ground below. There is an etching of some dancing Teensies engraved into the cliff. RAYMAN comes through the portal, followed by ALINE and ELYSIA.)

Globox-Ah, the Land of the Livid Dead at last!

(RAYMAN glides down to join GLOBOX.)

Globox-In any case, it's nice and calm here, and here I was expecting a scary place filled with terrifying ghouls! Silly Globox!

Rayman-You're right, Globox. This place is looking a lot more serene. And less infested with zombies.

(They start walking down a winding stone path.)

Aline-It's amazing what happens when you get rid of all the dead people.

Rayman-Get rid of all the dead people? How do you even do that? They're already dead.

(He finds a tower with a cage hanging from it. He breaks it. A Griskin Teensie floats out of it.)

Griskin-I have to go drop the kids off at the pool.

(He summons a green can and flies away.)

Rayman-Um, was that a ghost? Aline, you said you got rid of all the dead people.

(He opens the can. His clothes turn green.)

Aline-I meant all the zombies. You know, the ones that ransacked the Sacred Tree on the Second Moon.

(They continue along the path.)

Aline-The Griskins are harmless, though. They were turned into ghosts by Palmito after they awakened her with their singing.

(They walk into a tunnel.)

Rayman-Which brings me back to my first question: How do you get rid of dead people?

Aline-With spells that should never be in mortal hands.

Elysia-This is foreshadowing, isn't it?

(They come out the other side of the tunnel. There's a meadowscrew in front of an arch. RAYMAN screws it down. They jump onto the meadowscrew and then onto the arch. They find an orange can. RAYMAN opens it up. His clothes turn orange.)

Rayman-Hey, Aline, have you seen this one?

(He fires the rocket at a waterfall. It flies through the waterfall. We hear it hit something soft.)

Aline-Did it just hit something?

Rayman-I don't know. Let's find out.

(He jumps off and runs towards the waterfall. He finds a cage hanging next to it.)

Aline-This is just insane. You're messing around with rockets made by the Hoodlooms?

Rayman-It's not messing around.

(He fires the rocket and breaks the cage, releasing another Griskin. He summons a yellow can.)

Rayman-We're getting things done.

(He runs into the water and opens the yellow can. His clothes turn yellow. He flies up the waterfall and behind it. He finds a ledge behind the waterfall with a plum beside a tree.)

Rayman-Hey! Here's the culprit!

Aline-I just don't want you blowing yourself up with enemy rockets.

(RAYMAN jumps out from behind the waterfall holding the plum.)

Rayman-I hit a plum!

Globox-Uh, Rayman...

(He points at two Slapdashes standing by a post.)