Episode 13A: Blast It!

(Start in the Tower of the Leptys. RAYMAN, ALINE, and ELYSIA are running across a grate over a pit of lava. RAYMAN has the Lockjaw costume on.)

Rayman-Andre, Andre, Andre, where could he possibly be?

Aline-Well, we're not going to find him by running faster. In fact, we're just going to tire ourselves out.

Rayman-Have you forgotten that he's about to summon a world-eating eldritch abomination?

Aline-That's a rude way to refer to someone else's god.

Elysia-Except he is going to eat the world, right?

(They climb up a ladder on the wall. They jump to another ladder and then climb across some bars on the ceiling. They end up in another room where a Hoodmonger Officer is standing on a grate over a pool of water. It starts firing at them.)

Elysia-At least it's water down there and not lava.

Aline-Yeah, but there's a guy shooting at us.

Rayman-Don't worry.

(He launches both of the clamps at the Officer. He hits it multiple times until it's gone.)

Elysia-Great job, Rayman. Now where are we supposed to go?

(RAYMAN finds a gap in the wall in front of them.)

Rayman-I think I know.

(He and ELYSIA climb up the gap. They find a blue can on a wooden platform.)

Elysia-Finally, now I have one of these.

(ALINE teleports in.)

Elysia-Ah!

Aline-Sorry to scare you.

(She grabs the blue can first. Her clothes turn blue.)

Elysia-What?!

Aline-Here, you can have some.

(She hands the can to ELYSIA. ELYSIA's clothes turn blue.)

Elysia-Thank you.

(They swing on a purple Lum to a wooden platform in a different corner. Then they glide to a wooden platform by a wall with a ladder. They climb across a series of ladders going up the wall. They reach the top of the last ladder and jump onto a platform with a yellow can. They each take the yellow can. Their clothes turn yellow.)

Rayman-I wish we could use these to get all the way to the top of the tower. These helicopters are always here today, gone tomorrow.

(They fly up to a ledge beneath a gap in the wall. They start climbing up the gap.)

Aline-The Hoodlooms probably don't want to make this climb too easy for us.

(They jump to a ladder with a blue can floating by it.)

Elysia-They probably don't want us using their tech at all.

(They each grab the blue can. Their clothes turn blue.)

Elysia-They must be tiiiiiiicked.

(They swing to another ladder. On level with the top is a row of yellow cans.)

Rayman-See? If these power-ups lasted just a little bit longer, we would have only needed one.

(They glide towards the closest can. Their clothes turn yellow. They use the helicopters to fly up, touching every yellow can they can get close to.)

Elysia-Wow. Whoever left all these cans just floating here is so getting fired. They're leading us straight to the top!

(They fly into a doorway at the top of the wall.)