Chapter IX: The Disappearance Of Demigods And Supernatural Humans

That night as usual Rayga called his family and Renata was talking to her mother Hassanah on the phone from a different room. First Rayga called Yuna and asked how the first day of school at Sydney Metallurgy University went, Yuna told him happily.

After finishing it was Rayga's turn to call his father and tell him about Soraya's beauty, the neglected state of the supernatural building, the empty first-floor office rental, the Supernatural League's financial problems, the direction of self-harm to accelerate healingkinesis training, and martial arts battles with the Fu family.

Avram was thrilled to hear Rayga's story.

Rayga asked for help: "Father, I need your help to build a treadmill box that can generate electricity. I need a steel box that is 2.5 meters wide and long with 3 meters high. The outside is made of steel that is resistant to electricity and heat. While the inside can deliver an electric attack current of up to a maximum of 20,000 Amperes like the power of lightning. Then a treadmill made of special iron material for running inside. Then a door to enter the box from the outside and a dual activation system on the treadmill and outside the box for emergencies. Electric attack settings with at least three memory settings. It is recommended to use particle accelerators so that the electricity consumption is small and the power generated is large. So as not to draw too much electricity from the Supernatural League building. With this, I can practice purple aura self-healing. Even if this prototype model works, I need a smaller design for our apartment."

Avram said: "Interesting, I understand your design idea and its purpose. What would you call this device?"

Rayga thought for a minute and then said: "Lightning Treadmill Cube."

Avram praised: "That's a good name, tomorrow I'll discuss with Professor Konami about making it. Uh... no... maybe I can talk to him first tonight so that tomorrow we can start making it right away. My estimate is that it will be completed in five to seven days since Mikaelson Corporation has all the necessary materials and technology. As for the finances and the café, I suggest you talk to your grandmother directly. Good night Rayga."

Rayga replied: "Good night Father. Thank you for your help."

After that Rayga contacted Deborah's grandmother about something else.

Midnight in the vicinity of The Rocks, Sydney

A drunk man was seen walking. His hand was holding a liquor bottle and he occasionally stopped to drink from it. Fearlessly he continued walking in the middle of the night on a deserted street. Despite his drunken state, the man can sense a woman in a black hooded sweatshirt following him in the distance. The drunk man finished his drink and then threw the empty bottle to the side of the road. Then he continued walking and turned into a dead end.

The woman in the black headscarf continued to get closer and took a turn. After turning she saw that the man she was following had disappeared. The woman continued to walk leisurely to the end of the dead end after which she turned around.

Suddenly a large black wolf was standing behind her ready to attack. The wolf had yellow eyes, large jaws and teeth, and claws the size of a lion's claws. Seeing the condition of the big black wolf, he could easily destroy and even kill the woman who followed him.

Instead of being afraid, the woman smiled: "Thank you for reducing my work time."

It turned out that the woman was Wyanet Thakur who had become a new member of the Killer Quartet.