Bab XXII: Desiree Abdi

At 12:20 p.m., two sturdy twin men dressed in white overcoats and walking together with Hypnos approached the Thaizone restaurant.

Rayga warned: "Ayla, you don't use mindkinesis so as not to invite danger and suspicion."

Rayga acted calm, when the distance was still enough he turned around while taking a selfie with Ayla. They managed to photograph Hypnos' face with Galen and Galeno. After taking pictures, Rayga calmly took Ayla to go away.

Suddenly Hypnos shouted out to say: "Hey" while waving at Rayga and Ayla. Hypnos is suspicious because he sees a couple taking selfies but the man is wearing a mask and sunglasses.

Ayla becomes tense because if Rayga is seen then their work will all be in vain. Rayga also realizes that he forgot to take off his mask. Rayga grasped Ayla's hand tightly and continued to invite her to walk away leaving Hypnos, Galen, and Galeno.

Luckily, Hypnos didn't continue his suspicions because Galen and Galeno invited him to continue entering the Thaizone restaurant.

Not long after, Rania and the driver picked up Rayga, both of them immediately hit the car and took a deep breath to calm down. Ayla shared that Hypnos almost recognized the two of them.

Finally, they decided to go to Lina Restaurant Express. They bought takeaway for eight people's meals, in order to avoid meeting with the members of the Dark Assassins.

After that, the two teams met in an empty parking lot in front of a park. Rania distributed Chinese food to Ryung's team. Ryung's team gave a digital camera with a remote lens to take photos to Rayga's team. It turned out that Ryung's team didn't dare to stalk Jack and Adara too closely, they decided to buy a camera instead.

After lunch, the two cars walked slowly but at different distances together to find the laboratory and hospital on the other side of the Devil river. Ryung's team car spies on the laboratory and Rayga's team car spies on the hospital.

By the afternoon, Rayga's team managed to take photos of the little children of the orphanage who came out to play. Ayla wants to approach them but is blocked by Rayga and reminds them that if they are found out then all their work is meaningless.

After successfully proving the existence of the orphanage children, the two teams decided to stay at a hotel called AX Hotel which was a little far from the crowd, but still in the same direction as the laboratory and Dark Assassins hospital. To avoid Rayga encountering Dark Assasans, it was decided that Rayga should not get too close to the hustle and bustle of the city.

That night Rayga asks permission from Ryung and Grand Master Soraya, considering that he is a burden for the fact-finding team in continuing to monitor the development of the Dark Assassins. Rayga asked permission to search for Desiree Abdi in Toronto in a new rental car.

Seeing the situation that in general the task of the fact-finding team had been completed and Rayga was also not allowed to meet with the Dark Assasins, so they finally allowed.

Initially, Rania and Ayla wanted to go but Rayga refused, finally it was decided that only Rania would accompany Rayga. Ayla's mindkinesis ability is still needed by Ryung's team.

Rayga entrusts Ayla's safety to Ryung but he does not inform doctor Feray Khan in advance because he no longer uses earphones. Even though doctor Feray had advised Rayga to take care of Ayla continuously.

At 6 a.m. on Sunday morning, Rayga and Rania were driving with a driver to Toronto. Rayga enters the address given by Ezra into google maps which immediately takes them to their destination. Because on Sunday the road was relatively quiet, by passing the toll lane, in five hours and twenty minutes they had arrived in the Ajax area of Toronto.