Chapter XXVII: Farewell To The Supernatural League

On the last Friday morning of February, Rayga returned to the Supernatural League. As usual that morning Rayga, Renata, Rania, Ryan, and Natalie had breakfast together. But the five of them look a bit gloomy considering the problems of Naoto Ken and their brief best friend Ayla Khan.

Ryan asked: "Has there been any news about Naoto and Ayla?"

Renata replied: "Ezra and the entire Mikaelson Corporation have done their best. Their chartered plane flew to Ted Steven International Airport, in Anchorage, an American territory of Alaska, after which they disappeared. While the company that ordered the aircraft turned out to be a shell company called Morning Star Bahama Enterprise. Which is domiciled in the Bahamas, Caribbean Island which means a fictitious company that is difficult to trace the original owner."

Natalie said: "Doctor Feray and professor Konstantin have also looked very gloomy since Ayla was arrested."

Rania shared: "I lived in the same room with Fu Mei Ling, she used to cry every night. Apparently, he lost Naoto a lot."

Rayga didn't speak at all, he just ate quietly while his thoughts kept flying. Rayga himself is also devastated by Ayla and Naoto but he does not want to continue to dissolve in disappointment. After finishing eating, he stood up and said: "My colleagues want to exercise by themselves this morning. Renata, please take care of the payment. I walk first, okay."

Rayga went up to the 7th floor and continued to exercise inside the Lightning Treadmill Cube for three hours even using maximum electricity. He seems to regret not being able to save Naoto but moreover he can't take care of Ayla as per the request of doctor Feray Khan.

After finishing the exercise, Rayga chose to take a shower first in the changing room. After that, Rayga walked to Grand Master Soraya Eve's room located next to the Lightning Treadmill Cube. He knocked on the door and waited for a call from inside.

Jason Storm opened the door and was surprised to see that it was Rayga who came. Jason Storm told him to come in.

Rayga walked up to Grand Master Soraya Eve who had just sat back to her work chair. Rayga had seen Soraya's right hand emit a purple aura. Rayga walked over to Soraya Eve's table but stood up and didn't speak for a while.

Jason Storm was puzzled and looked at Rayga then he looked at his wife and asked: "Are you two talking through telepathy?"

Rayga smiled at Jason Storm and explained: "Just now I poured out my heart and my desires in my mind. Because I knew Grand Master Soraya was trying to read my mind when I entered this room."

Grand Master Soraya Eve asked: "When?"

Rayga replied: "This afternoon after I said goodbye to my friends and after I apologized to Fu Mei Ling and doctor Feray Khan. I will also try to keep Renata in school here. I see she already has some friends here. I'm sure she will definitely want to stay in school here."

Grand Master Soraya Eve said: "Rayga, whatever people say. For us and me personally, in particular, you are a hero to the Supernatural League. Without your help and the Mikaelson Corporation, more might die. Therefore, one day, if you ask the Supernatural League for help, then we will definitely help as much as possible."

Rayga uttered: "Thank you" with a fist then exited the room.

Inside Professor Konstantin Khan's office

Hilmi Khan was seen talking to Professor Konstantin and doctor Feray Khan at his desk. Hilmi was seen telling the whole story while crying: "I'm sorry uncle and aunt, I'm sorry."