Bab XXIX: Dhark Sabre

Heracles immediately attacked Draco by jumping high into the air while swinging his Burning Club. When the yellow aura of 1200 cm lightning of Draco's Goliath sword collided against the red aura of fire 1200 cm of Heracles' flint club, there was tremendous air pressure.

The weak bodies of the Dark Army flew up and were thrown away. After some time, the two retreated because they had a balanced aura power.

Draco immediately carried out the evolution of the first stage of lightning elements to increase the ground speed to a maximum of 10,000 km / h. After that, Draco focused the attack aura 75% to increase the attack aura by 1.5x to 1800 cm and left 150 cm of lightning protection aura.

Because with a maximum speed of 10,000 km / h, of course the opponent is difficult to hit his body. Even so, Draco is still on guard by leaving 25% of the aura of protection.

Seeing that, Pandora finally chose to give off a 200 cm lightning yellow aura. Pandora also carried out the evolution of the first stage of lightning elements to increase the speed of motion to a maximum of 10,000 km / h. When carrying out the evolution of the lightning element, Pandora's hair miraculously gives off a golden luster.

With a speed of 10,000 km/h, Pandora can match the speed of Draco. Then the Lightning Chain Shield increased Pandora's attack aura to a 1200 cm lightning yellow aura. Strong enough to withstand the slash of Draco's Goliath sword.

Feng Huang in the form of a fire peacock directly attacked Draco. But Draco moved to dodge with a moving speed of 10,000 km/h which was immediately chased by Pandora.

Feng Huang carried out the first stage of fire element evolution or called 'Burning Sun' which increased the aura power to 2x which is 400 cm. The Smoldering Cloth Shawl increased Feng Huang's attack aura to 2400 cm. Like Pandora, Feng Huang's hair became reddish like fire after entering the 'Burning Sun' stage.

Heracles also replaced the flame-red aura with a 200 cm earth-brown aura. He carried out the first stage of earth element evolution which can make him into five people with the same body form and even similar weapons.

The four clones also have intelligence like Heracles, a ground brown aura of 200 cm and a moving speed of 2,000 km/h. Then the Burning Stone Club increased the attack aura of Heracles and the four clones to 1000 cm.

The five bodies of Heracles directly surrounded Draco Dhark. The earth element is strong and effective against the lightning element, so the strength of the thunder element aura will be reduced by 50% if it fights the earth element aura.

So, Pandora was tasked with pressuring Draco's body to enter the fifth encirclement of Heracles' body, and finally Feng Huang was tasked with delivering the final deadly final blow. That was the fighting strategy used by the three.

After some time, it was seen that the three of them could only fight evenly even though Draco lost the use of spirit weapons.

Even though he is 66 years old, Draco's strength is still very strong, even on several occasions he can still make the three powerful demigod's retreat.

Gilgamesh unleashes his strongest move to finish off the remaining Dark Army troops so they can focus on fighting against Draco.

Gilgamesh removed the sword in his hand so that it could attack like the other six swords, then he raised both hands to the sky. A dark dimensional chamber opened above his hands which grew to 5 meters in diameter after which Gilgamesh shouted: " 100 Shadow Swords Thrust".

After that, at the same time, 100 sword shadows came out to attack and stab the enemy he encountered. Two Hexaguards and hundreds of Dark Army troops were stabbed to death by sword shadows.