Chapter XXVI: Spirit Enforcer Help

After successfully healing himself, Rayga walked towards the truck where the Dark Assasins soldiers he had killed. He took four handcuffs and the keys. After that, go back to Galen and Galeno's place to handcuff the two on the hands and feet to make sure they both can't move.

Rayga asks Rusty to bring the two dying spirit iron fans into the hospital. Meanwhile, Rayga carried Galen and Galeno's body one by one entered the hospital assisted by five rumble balls.

Hollow, Muddy and Icy have already returned in Aigis form behind Rayga's belt. After that, the Hollow, Ortiz's spirit, looks angry with Rayga and asks himself: "Why are you helping the criminal who killed us?"

Rayga asked: "Are they the two who attacked the Supernatural League?"

Ortiz replied: "Not them but they are both also partly responsible for imprisoning our brothers and sisters. So, they are equally guilty."

Rayga replied calmly: "Indeed they are members of the Dark Assasins but they are not evil."

Rayga paused and put Galeno's last body into the snow then he jumped high, and Rusty swiftly became Rayga's foothold in the sky.

Rayga pointed out to Ortiz, Phaedra and Hadley saying: "Look at the building and roof of the hospital below! With the ability of cold wind incisions, let alone their last move. It could have been that the two of them destroyed the hospital easily. When they fight, why not use cunning means by hitting the hospital, which will definitely make our concentration split and easily defeated?"

Ortiz still resisted and replied: "Maybe they are still thinking about their friend or valuables still left inside."

Rayga went downstairs and said: "Even if it is true, it means that they are loyal friends even though they are from the Dark Assassins group. Another indisputable one. As long as they are against us, not a single other person's building or a single life has been lost because of their attack. If they only pay attention to the hospital, then they don't have to think about other people's houses or buildings. Last but not least. To me, they are both more precious to life than death. From their information, maybe we can get a way to destroy Dark Assasins forever."

Rayga again lifts Galeno's body into the hospital to avoid the snow. After that, Rayga immediately contacted master Ryung and Avram. From the two, he gets information that the whereabouts of Naoto and Ayla have been known and they are waiting for reinforcements before attacking. Rayga's heart calmed down, then he rested to wait for the arrival of reinforcements. While standing guard in case an enemy comes back to burn the hospital.

At about 2:00 a.m., Galen and Galeno woke up. The two saw their bodies bound with ordinary handcuffs. Galen and Galeno easily broke the handcuffs on both hands while laughing.

Rayga, who was sleeping next to them to rest, also woke up to hear the two laughing. Rayga is shocked to see that both of their handcuffs have been broken and are laughing at Rayga.

Galen reprimanded instead: "Hey Rayga Mikaelson, are you this stupid? How could you handcuff a strong spiritual human like us with ordinary handcuffs?"

Rayga was still surprised, but he saw the two just playing tricks on her. Rayga pretended to be stupid and asked: "Then how to handcuff the spiritual man?"

The more talkative Galen explained: "Gemini, our guardian angel asked your guardian angel. Have your guardian angels heard of the black meteor stone handcuffs?"

Genie replied silently: "The black meteor stone is the fragment stone of an asteroid or rocks in space. If they fall to earth, once made into any tool it will be black. That's why humans call it the black meteor stone. This meteorite does have a uniqueness, inversely proportional to sorganium which can store spirit and aura elements. The black meteorite will take away our aura and elemental abilities if we use it. But the black meteorite stone is useless to supernatural humans. Then this stone is rare and expensive, although not as expensive as Sorganium."