Chapter III: Ice Angel

At the Ancient Karbala Spirit School

It was December 22nd, the day after the large gathering of Shen Long's followers in the basement of the Ancient Karbala Spirit School. The meeting was held every Solstice or solstice time when the celestial sun is at its northernmost or southernmost position relative to the equator. This time occurs once every six months. It was at this time that the power of Darkness would increase.

Trio Killer was seen just finishing talking with High Priestess Ashura Sedah and a man wearing a gray robe in Ashura's study. After finishing reporting the events of the Mikaelson Corporation attack to both of them, the Trio Killer left the room.

Their steps were not far away, suddenly the man in the gray robe came out of the room and called them: "Wait a minute Hypnos! Reverend Ashura wants to talk to you."

Hypnos replied: "Yes, Pastor Asad" and then Hypnos walked back into the room.

Pastor Asad bin Hashim. 41 years old. Arab man. Handsome with a beard, fair-skinned, long black hair tied in a ponytail, 177 cm tall, well-built, and muscular. Playboy character, manipulative and cruel. Wears a gray robe and a red belt. The vice principal and history teacher of the Ancient Karbala Spirit School. Vice-chairman of the Dark Assassins. Second place winner of the 43rd Spiritual Olympiad representing Ancient Karbala Spirit School. Personal teacher of Adara Karezi. Brother of teacher Jamina bin Hashim. A child prodigy is born one in 100 years.

Pastor Asad called out: "Adara, you come with me!"

As soon as she heard Pastor Asad calling her, Adara's face turned wry. She seemed frightened but didn't dare to resist. Adara immediately followed Pastor Asad with shaky steps. Adara who was usually so mighty looked very obedient to her teacher.

Jack looked angry but he could not hold Adara back. Because Pastor Asad's position is far above him both in the Dark Assasins organization and the Ancient Karbala Spirit School.

Adara entered the private room of Pastor Asad. The room was very spacious with a separate living room and bathroom from the bedroom.

As soon as Adara entered the room, Pastor Asad immediately closed the door. Without any shame or fear, Pastor Asad hugged Adara from behind lustfully. His hands immediately groped and squeezed the front of Adara's body. Asad kissed Adara's neck from behind like a sex-starved man.

Adara could only stay still and let her body be hugged, squeezed, and kissed by Asad.

After being satisfied with his actions, Asad turned Adara's body and said while looking at Adara lustfully: "Adara, since you were a teenager until now you still look beautiful. I always remember the pleasure of making love with you. Take off your clothes!"

Adara complied and took off her clothes and shoes. Asad also took off his clothes and shoes. After both of them were naked, Asad suddenly passionately took Adara's body and laid her on the bed. Asad immediately unleashed his lust on Adara.

It was obvious that Adara did not enjoy Asad's sexual activities at all. Asad seemed to be raping Adara but she didn't care because he had been raping her since she was a teenager. Asad was about to fuck Adara when suddenly someone broke the door of his room. BRRRAAAKKKK

Jack and Hypnos entered the room. Both of them entered while filming Asad and Adara who were naked using the camera from their respective Android phones. Jack saw Adara's clothes on the floor, he picked them up and threw them at Adara.

Asad looked angry and shouted: "Hey! What are you two doing?"

Hypnos who was usually quiet this time answered: "We came to save our leader from an act of sexual harassment. Right now we already have strong recording evidence."