Chapter XVIII: Preparations For Departure To New York

Avram took Rayga to his study and gave Rayga a special leather belt in which up to thirteen rumble balls or spirit weapons in the form of aegis could be stored. Then he showed Rayga six rumble ball accelerators that could not yet be used because they did not have spirits in them.

Avram explained: "Rayga, I am providing you with six additional empty rumble balls

Avram explained: "Rayga, I am providing you with six additional empty rumble balls. So that on your journey you can be filled with the spirits of spiritual humans, demigods, Nephilim, or supernatural humans who have good hearts. But I don't recommend filling it with ordinary human spirits because we don't know the results yet and most importantly don't fill it with evil spirits. Because this rumble ball accelerator is not like a Spiritual Cyborg, which can still be controlled by an artificial brain. Then the human spirit is still bound to the earth for seven days. So you can still invite a deceased supernatural human spirit to enter the rumble ball and become your friend. But remember, if the spirit accepts your proposal then it has to live forever in the rumble ball unless the rumble ball is damaged and destroyed, or if you are willing to let it go then the spirit can return to the afterlife."

Rayga said: "Okay Dad, I understand. I will negotiate first before asking a spirit to enter this empty rumble ball. And Dad, do you have a remote communication device so that my friends and I can communicate with Ezra? Also a listening device and a locator in case any of our members are kidnapped."

Avram smiled happily: "From the very beginning. Inside every rumble ball accelerator have a locator, voice recorder, and camera."

Rayga was surprised and asked: "So you can watch me train or talk to others through the rumble ball?"

Avram smiled mischievously: "Yes before you opened a special line of communication with the rumble ball spirits. But now the rumble ball spirits won't record or give out information without your permission."

Rayga looked a little unhappy that Avram had covered up the locator, voice recorder, and camera.

Seeing Rayga's displeased face, Avram tried to calm him down: "I didn't tell you at the time so that you wouldn't feel like you were being constantly monitored by me. Besides, the voice recorder and camera only work when you activate the rumble ball. But the locator works without stopping. This is just in case you get lost or kidnapped. So I can't spy on you outside of when you're practicing or fighting with the rumble ball. To see it, you have to request the recording data through Ezra. Because all data is sent live and stored by Ezra?"

Avram stroked Rayga's head so that Rayga would not get angry and understand him.

Rayga finally reprimanded: "Okay, I accept your explanation. Just please tell me in detail next time so that I don't feel lied to. Then what about this belt? Is there anything else I need to know?" Rayga pointed to the leather belt that Avram had given him earlier.

Avram shook his head and said: "This is just an ordinary belt for storing spirit objects in the form of aegis. I didn't put any tools in it."

Rayga smiled with pleasure and trust.