Chapter XVI: The Battle With The Supernatural League Masters

On Monday afternoon, the group of supernatural masters from the American branch arrived at the Supernatural League's headquarters building. All of them having a big meeting with the Australian headquarters. There seemed to be an urgent matter that they had to discuss.

The Australian central leaders were Grand Master Soraya Eve, Kagami Daisuke, Jason Storm, Rizen Nimrod, Ludima Nimrod, Hye Nimrod, Altaira Knight, Althea Knight, Professor Konstantin Khan, Yorgos Otto, Fu Yang Guo, and Bratt Gale.

Then from the American branch are Gaelin Watchmaker, Savannah Gale, Raema Nimrod, Kaftor Nimrod, Ryung Nimrod, Scott Summers, and Doctor Feray Khan.

Gaelin Watchmaker. 48 years old. Greek man. He has a stern face with a thin mustache and glasses, white skin, and black hair, 175 cm tall, and thin. Firm and wise character. Wearing a black suit, gray trousers, black leather shoes, carrying a cane, and an old-fashioned pocket watch tucked into his coat pocket. Master of the American branch of Timekinesis. Ability to see the future, psychic, and set time for 0.5 seconds within a certain distance. Has a crush on Mrs. Kagami Daisuke.

Savannah Gale. 48 years old. American Western woman. A friendly face, fair-skinned, short blonde curly hair, 168 cm tall, and slightly chubby. Characterized as friendly, kind, and wise. Wears a dress with a white round women's hat and white flat women's shoes. Master of the American branch of Weatherkinesis. Ability to see and control the weather, bring down rain, and thunder within a certain distance. Mother of Bratt Gale.

Raema Nimrod. 58 years old. Arab woman. Beautiful face, white skin, black hair, 168 cm tall, and thin body. Friendly but cunning character. Wears a dark blue dress and flat women's shoes. Master of the American branch of Liquidkinesis. Ability to regulate fluids and blood. Wife of Rizen Nimrod, the leader of the Arabian Nimrod family.

Kaftor Nimrod. 46 years old. Eastern European man. Handsome with a thin mustache, fair-skinned, blond hair with an undercut, 177 cm tall, and well-built body. He is friendly, and smart but a playboy. He wears black glasses tucked into his head, a red jacket, a white T-shirt, blue jeans, and white sports shoes. Master of the American branch of Pyrokinesis. Ability to control fire and heat. The younger brother of Ludima Nimrod, the leader of the Eastern European Nimrod family.

Ryung Nimrod. 29 years old. Korean male. Cheerful and smiling face, slender yellow skin, 175 cm tall, black hair, and thin body. Friendly and funny character. Wears a suit and gray leather shoes. Master of the American branch of Magnetkinesis. A telekinesis-like ability to throw or pull metal objects but has stronger strength to bend and crush them. Son of Hye Nimrod, the leader of the Asian Nimrod family.

Scott Summers. 45 years old. Western Australian male. He has a stern face with glasses, white skin, and black hair, 175 cm tall, and thin. He is quiet and stubborn. Wears a gray short-sleeved shirt, black pants, and shoes. Master of the American branch of Telekinesis. Ability to pull, push, and lift all kinds of objects. Father of Mia Summers.

Doctor Feray Khan. 52 years old. Turkish woman. With a stern face and glasses, fair skin, 168 cm tall, short black hair, and a thin build. Quiet and assertive character. Wears a dress, a women's hat and black shoes. Master of the American branch of Visionkinesis and Healingkinesis. Ability to see through X-ray eyes into the human body, iron door rooms that are underground, and aura healing. Wife of Professor Konstantin Khan and mother of Ayla Khan.

Konstantin Khan said: "Our situation is already dangerous, two days ago our nephew Hilmi Khan who is also a student of the American branch of the Supernatural League disappeared with his human girlfriend. This makes six of our members missing. Four ordinary members and two apprentices, Weatherkinesis Apprentice Jeannette Kwan and Liqualkinesis and Visionkinesis Apprentice Hilmi Khan. The police could not find them. The Spiritual High Council could also only say that it seemed to be organized and the suspected culprits were the Dark Assasins. A group of spiritual human criminals who attacked the Mikaelson Corporation last year. It looks like they are selling organs or are out to kill supernatural humans."