Chapter XII: 4 Princes of Januman Kingdom VS Ni Luh and Kyoshiro Part II

A month ago at the foot of Mount Agung in Bali

That morning Saori and Miyuki visited the halfway house where they had practiced when Saori first met prince Shailendra. The halfway house is a house guarded by a family of three seniors from the Equator Mystical School who keep it clean and make food for the students who train there.

The halfway house is located east of both the school and the Januman kingdom and south of the foot of Mount Agung. It was a large house with eight rooms, a swimming pool, and an open field at the back.

Saori and Miyuki came carrying a long wooden box. In the distance, a man and woman were drying clothes. When they got close, Saori and Miyuki said hello: "Good morning, Grandpa Wahyu and Grandma Ningsih. How are you?"

Grandpa Wahyu Setiawan. 69 years old. Indonesian man. Friendly face, tan skin, bleached hair, 165 cm tall and thin. Friendly and kind character. Wears a white short-sleeved t-shirt with black pants. Keeper of the Equator Mystical School halfway house.

Grandmother Ningsih Sukaesih. 70 years old. Indonesian woman. Friendly face, fair skin, short bleached hair, 160 cm tall and thin. Friendly character but careless. Wears a light brown negligee. Keeper of the Equator Mystical School halfway house, wife of grandfather Wahyu.

Both of them answered in unison: "Fine, we're fine."

Miyuki asked: "We came to see Princess Saori's cousin, Prince Kyoshiro."

Grandfather Revelation replied: "Kyoshiro is in the backfield. He is a very diligent student. Every day he will practice from dawn and stop for a lunch break after which he resumes until sunset. Please go to the back."

Saori and Miyuki went to the backfield and saw Kyoshiro doing push-ups with three fingers in the middle of the field shirtless. It looked like he was really practicing hard and his body was covered in sweat. As Saori and Miyuki approached, they heard Kyoshiro's voice: "995, 996, 997, 998, 999, one thousand." Kyoshiro fell to the ground.

Miyuki picked up the towel that was under the tree. Miyuki said hello while wiping the sweat off Kyoshiro's back: "Good morning Prince Kyoshiro, Princess Saori and I have come to bring a gift for the prince from Sun Shogun Dai."

Kyoshiro got up while greeting: "Hello Miyuki and Saori" while about to hug Saori.

Saori saw Kyoshiro shirtless and sweaty about to hug her, Saori immediately gave a hand to hold Kyoshiro close while shouting: "Kyaaa, don't come any closer! You're full of sweat!"

Kyoshiro laughed, he instead walked over to the long wooden box that Miyuki had placed on the floor and opened it. After opening it, his eyes flashed a smile and joy. He took out a spear that was divided into two parts and then put them together. It turned out that the spear had a tip made of tapered stone.

Kyoshiro said proudly as he lifted the spear up with both hands: "I finally have a Tonbogiri stone spear. With this, I no longer have to fear fighting Gagan's Agni fire spear."