Chapter XXIII: Ayla And Naoto Trapped

That morning Ryung's team looked more relaxed, at 09.00 they were still seen having breakfast at the hotel. Because their task is indeed only to lurk laboratories and hospitals. After breakfast they left and scattered.

Initially, Naoto along with Ayla will spy on the laboratory with the first car, while Mei Ling and Ryung are in charge of spying on the hospital building with the second car. When they finished lunch they switched places so that the enemy would not realize that they were being spied on.

Around 4 p.m., Jack and Adara were discharged from the hospital wearing tight, cold-resistant clothing for exercise and they allowed small children to play in the field in front of the hospital.

Naoto and Ayla reported through earphones about Jack and Adara coming out to exercise. The two of them stayed waiting in the car. Jack and Adara took a leisurely walk past their car. The three with the driver, Naoto and Ayla all tried to calm down while each doing a different sitting position.

After Jack and Adara left, the three of them made a fatal mistake. They should have left because assassins like Jack and Adara were great at reconnaissance. The three of them remained silent.

Rayga's heart was happy and fell asleep on the way so much that he forgot not to give advice. While master Ryung, Grand Master Soraya Eve and master Rizen are not people who are good at seeing situations. They think as long as Naoto and Ayla just stay in the car then they are safe.

An hour later when Jack and Adara returned, they both still saw the same car with the same person still in the car. A murderer could immediately suspect that the three of them were spying on the hospital. Because why is a car with three passengers in it that keeps waiting in the car for hours in cold weather.

A flirtatious Adara came to the window of Naoto who was sitting in the front passenger seat. Adara knocked on the glass and asked: "Can I ask for a lighter? I want to smoke but don't have a lighter" as her eyes kept looking into the car.

The driver and Ayla looked very panicked, especially since the driver had already known that they were both murderers. Naoto tries to calm down, he asks the driver about the lighter and the driver lends him his cigarette lighter.

When Naoto was borrowing a lighter, Adara's eyes had already seen a digital camera with a remote lens that Ayla had not had time to hide in the back seat beside her. Naoto had no idea about the camera position.

Suddenly from the side of Ayla's window had appeared Jack's face, Ayla screamed in surprise. Jack opens Ayla's door, which turns out to be unlocked.

Ayla tries to hypnotize Jack but Jack is faster, he beats Ayla unconscious. The driver was about to start the car but Jack knocked him unconscious first.

Seeing Jack attacking Ayla, Naoto opened the door while kicking the door hard to make Adara fall against the car door.

Adara was faster, she backed away so he wasn't pushed down.

Naoto unleashes a grey level of Divine Modifier Muscle move to fight Adara.

Adara was surprised that Naoto had the power of a purple aura fighting 45 cm. Adara is not afraid, she gives off an 80 cm dark black aura and fights Naoto.

Naoto fought valiantly. When there was a chance, he knocked Adara back with a punch of Dragon Ascending Fist. But because the difference in strength was too far, his punch couldn't even touch Adara's body.

Naoto was very panicked to see that Ayla had been carried out of the car by Jack. But Naoto is not a coward, he attacks Jack in order to save Ayla.

But Adara is faster and resists Naoto's attack.