Chapter VIII: Purple Aura Martial Battle Part 2

Naoto and Mei Ling paired up and attacked Rayga simultaneously. Shi Min looked for an opportunity to attack Rayga at the right time. They fought fast and hard.

But all eyes were on Han Ju, as he took off his large top shirt and went shirtless. His body was surprisingly thin, his skin was wrinkled like an old man's, and from his back came eight hands like eight-handed scorpions, each hand made of a collection of white threads twisted together.

It was such a disgusting sight, there were even some female disciples who closed their eyes in fear of seeing Han Ju's body condition.

Han Ju had always been an introverted person because of his body shape. After he practiced the legendary Sky Silkworm Style, hands would emerge from his back that were formed from hardened threads. Currently, Han Ju has reached eight hands, which means he can enter the next stage, the suspended animation cocoon stage.

The Heavenly Silkworm Style is a style created by Grandmaster Dao Fu Shi, the founder of the Daoism Temple in order to live a long life. People who learn the Heavenly Silkworm Style will increase their lifespan by tens of years and make their faces younger and brighter if they reach the Heavenly stage.

The Heavenly Silkworm Style itself consists of three stages. Starting from the Earth Caterpillar stage the person who trains will swallow a golden silkworm that is born once every 100 years in the Himalayas. The silkworm will live inside the body and grow bigger by taking food nutrients from the owner of the body. The practicing body will become slightly damaged, wrinkled, and thin and the caterpillar will continue to secrete threads through the skin.

When this process occurs the owner of the body will feel excruciating pain up to eight times as many times as the number of hands that will come out of his back. This stage takes approximately ten to twenty years depending on the body owner's readiness and natural talent. Han Ju was so talented, that he managed to train it in just eight years, one year for each hand.

After removing the eight hand threads, the caterpillar will die and harden. Then the next stage of the body owner can perform the stage of suspended animation or cocooning. Where the eight hands will become cocoon skin by covering the curled-up body. During cocooning, it is the body owner's turn to take the essence of life stored by the hardened caterpillar body. This process takes about a year.

After successfully exiting the cocoon, the owner of the body has reached the Sky Caterpillar stage. Where the lifespan will increase depending on the way of life and the face will become younger and shinier. At this stage, the whole body can already release silkworm threads that can be useful as weapons and tools to treat nerve tissue, malignant tumors, and cancer. The one who successfully completes the Heavenly Silkworm stance will become a great expert in the treatment of muscle and nerve tissue.

Renata, Ryan, and Natalie were not disgusted by Han Ju's body shape. Han Ju deliberately used visionkinesis to see everyone's reactions when he took off his shirt. Han Ju was very happy because, with the full audience, he had the perfect opportunity to see the reactions of many people and wanted to know their next attitude after seeing his creepy true form.

Each of Han Ju's hands was able to emit a 30 cm purple aura focus with a movement speed of 500 km/h.

Seeing Han Ju's creepy form, Rayga smiled and immediately attacked Han Ju while saying: "You're strong and cool."

Rayga's words made Han Ju surprised, Rayga fought against Han Ju's eight hands that could move on their own like a rumble ball. Because he had practiced fighting rumble balls, Rayga was not at all overwhelmed by Han Ju's eight-arm yarn while talking.

Rayga even still had time to praise: "I had expected that, usually the strongest ones often look weak. I was surprised when I can hit you hit so easily. But I now understand that your clothes are covering up your strength."