Chapter IV: Daoism Temple

It dates back to year 3500 according to the Jewish calendar, or 260 BCE. Daoism Temple is the third oldest spiritual school after the Ancient Karbala Spirit School and Angelic Community. Located at the top of a Himalayan mountain in the Tibetan Spiritual region of China, the Daoism Temple is a very sacred school for spiritual people of Asian ethnicity.

Supreme Master Dao Fu Shi discovered a spirit cave in the Tibetan Himalayas and he established a Daoism Temple to guard the spirit cave. Grandmaster Dao Fu Shi was the wisest Asian spiritual person of his time.

During his long life, Grandmaster Fu Shi built a large and magnificent school measuring 400 meters from east to west and 350 meters from north to south. With sloping stone walls between 3 meters and 5 meters thick, the base of which was mixed with copper to prevent earthquakes.

The school building has 13 levels, 1000 bedrooms, and has many places for meditation. It rises 117 meters from a hilltop about 8700 meters from the base of the mountain. All the open fields for martial arts training are around the school building. The school's artificial spiritual area is 64 km², which includes the hotel area and the spiritual Olympiad stadium.

Only spiritual people with determination and mental steel can walk to reach the Daoism Temple as it is located very high and hidden within the spiritual territory. So the average person who trains is a spiritual person who already has a qualified aura base. This is why the fighters who graduate from Daoism Temple are the best from other spiritual schools.

But there is an exception for noble children as they can use the spirit cave path in the Dragon Rise Empire or Sun Shogunate. There are currently about 620 students studying at the Daoism Temple.

Daoism Temple became the greatest spiritual school in its heyday, all the noble descendants of Dragon Rise Empire, Sun Shogunate, South Samhan who now calls himself Mahan, and North Samhan who now calls himself Samhan are graduates of the Daoism Temple.

Graduates of Daoist Temple schools have always been the role models and prestige standards of Asian spiritual people. All the higher-ups in the four spiritual kingdoms were graduates of the Daoism Temple, until about 80 years ago when the Japanese tried to invade China, the Sun Shogunate started not sending their noble families to the Daoism Temple but rather to the Equator Mystical School in Bali. It wasn't long before the Japanese government invaded Indonesia in 1942.

Daoism Temple has undergone many changes and additions to its facilities. About 150 years ago, due to the spiritual Olympics, an open field stadium was built at the bottom and south of the school building along with a lodging place at the east of the school building.

About fifty years ago there was a three-fold expansion of the Spiritual Olympiad stadium. Then about thirty years ago there was a rejuvenation of the lodging house from an old four-story building to a high-rise hotel with five-star facilities that was open to the public. A cable car line and three glass elevators were set up for easy transportation to and from the spiritual Olympic stadium.

Electricity and the internet have now been successfully introduced into the Daoism Temple school premises. About twenty years ago, the Mikaelson Corporation donated by building a tower for telephone and internet connections and then providing a solar and atomic hybrid power plant sufficient to generate 2 megawatts (MW) of electricity.

Mikaelson Corporation also donated household electronics such as LCDs, washing machines, heaters, microwaves, computers, and microphone equipment. They even set up a special room for computer lessons.

In the evening, a big reunion of the Daoism Temple school was held as well as the 70th birthday celebration of the headmaster of the Daoism Temple, Daoist priest Dao Yu Wen, making it a very lively event.