Chapter XXV: Against Galen And Galeno

In the Laboratory of DGN Science & Labs

Galen and Galeno, who were the last to leave the laboratory, looked confused as to why there was no blaze from the direction of the hospital. It should be clear at night that the flames will be clearly visible.

Galen Trey. 50 years. French man. Friendly face, fair skin, brown hair, height 178 cm, sturdy and burly body. Friendly character, loyal and decisive. Wearing an overcoat jacket and ivory white underwear, brown trousers and brown leather shoes. Twin Saint Killer or Left Ambassador of the Dark Assassins. Twin brother of Galeno. Leader of DGN Science & Labs in Mont-Tremblant, Canada.

Galeno Trey. 50 years. French man. Friendly face, fair skin, brown hair, height 179 cm, sturdy and burly body. Talkative, loyal and cunning character. Wearing an overcoat jacket and ivory white underwear, brown trousers and brown leather shoes. Twin Saint Killer or Left Ambassador of the Dark Assassins. Twin brother of Galen. Leader of DGN Science & Labs in Mont-Tremblant, Canada.

The two of them drove the car to check the state of the hospital. They saw that the hospital was not on fire and there were still several cars belonging to DGN Science & Labs parked around the hospital.

They parked their car and got off and checked a van the owned. They found that the van had been fully loaded with R-Sarin serum along with other items, but none of the Dark Assasins.

They inspected a closed box truck and opened the box. Eventually they found the bodies of several deceased Dark Assasins warriors killed by someone.

Suddenly they both felt a murderous air, when they turned around it turned around it turned out that two spirit knives shot quickly towards them. The two swiftly caught the spirit knife with their hands and found that it was a spirit knife belonging to the soldiers of the Dark Assassins. The two were so angry, they looked at the figure of the young man who threw him.

Galeno asked: "What's your name young man? Why you dare to hurt us, when we didn't do any evil to you?"

Rayga laughed wryly and asked: "You Dark Assassins. You killed a friend of mine Nyoman at Equator Mystical School. At the end of last year you attacked and killed many members of the Mikaelson Corporation. Now you kidnap babies and young children from the Supernatural League and want to burn them too. Are there still less crimes you have committed?"

Galen said lightly: "Apparently you are Rayga Mikaelson who has defeated the Three Stooges?"

Galeno was angry and said: "Do you know our nickname?"

Rayga just fell silent, he did want to know more clearly who he was fighting against.

Galeno said back: "We are Twin Saint Killer. Our strength and position are far above the Three Stooges. But we only kill people who deserve to be killed."

Rayga laughed sarcastically teasingly: "Then are those babies and little ones worth killing?"

Galeno was angry and shouted: "You thought we would do such a heinous thing? The order to burn the hospital and the prisoners came from our leader's wife. We have nothing to interfere with that matter."

Rayga said firmly: "It's good then! Prove your words that you are not vile human beings. Leave this hospital and go with those Three Stooges!"

Galen said calmly: "Here lies the problem. If we leave, it means that our lives are threatened. Dark Assasins, will definitely consider us rebels. And the punishment for a rebel is death."

Rayga understands that even at the level of Twin Saint Killer, they are just subordinates who carry out the orders of superiors. So even if they don't agree with the actions of superiors, they are forced to keep running.