Chapter X: Explanation of Supernatural Powers

The next day at 7:30 a.m., they arrived at the café and ordered breakfast but did not see Rania. After finishing breakfast, they both went to the 7th floor to exercise again with the Lightning Treadmill Cube. When they arrived at the 7th floor, they saw someone using the equipment. After they approached, they saw that Rania was using the tool.

Rania Wulandari. 23 years old. Australian-born Indonesian woman. Attractive face with a mole above her lip, fair skin, black hair tied in a ponytail, is 168 cm tall, and has a slim body. She has a calm, brave but stubborn character. Wears a yellow sports shirt, black gym pants and white sports shoes. A student of the Supernatural League's martial arts, Magnetkinesis, and Telekinesis experts. An orphan. Favored by Fu Shi Min. Works part-time at Mikaelson Winery Café & Resto, Martin Place. Her nickname is Secret Weapon Maniac Girl.

When Rania came out, she was surprised to see Rayga and Renata: "Hello, it turns out you're also students of the Supernatural League

When Rania came out, she was surprised to see Rayga and Renata: "Hello, it turns out you're also students of the Supernatural League. That's great, it's nice to be working with fellow supernatural students at the café downstairs. Will you be working again today?"

Rayga replied: "Hello again Rania, we'll be working again this afternoon after class at 5 pm."

Rania smiled: "Well then we take the same working hours. I'll lead the afternoon service team. See you later this afternoon."

Rayga and Renata were surprised that Rania was their friend and she was also very friendly unlike when she was working. Renata realized, maybe yesterday they were all stressed with work circumstances so they were strict. Renata looked at Rayga while saying: "I know what you're thinking bro."

Rayga pouted and said: "Renata, have you read my mind this morning?"

Renata replied: "This time you are wrong brother, I don't need to read your mind. I can't read everyone's mind all the time anyway. Because after that, I will be exhausted. Can you channel the healing purple aura over a long period of time?"

Rayga was surprised, he just realized that reading minds also needed to use a purple aura. To see the opponent using purple aura, he must sync soul with Genie or use purple aura as well.

Rayga entered the Lightning Treadmill Cube to practice while Renata waited next to him to ward off people who wanted to use the tool for Rayga. After an hour of training, Rayga went down to the sixth floor to practice martial arts.

Fu Shi Min teased Rayga: "Rayga, you finally get to meet a supernatural fighter who is skilled with weapons. I have arranged for you to fight him."

Fu Shi Min walked up to Rania and said: "Come, your strong opponent has arrived. Fight him with all your strength and you can use all the weapons in this place."

After Rania and Rayga faced each other they were not surprised because they had met before. Rania used a sword and Rayga chose to use his bare hands.

All the other students retreated. There were even some who moved all the weapon racks out of place and then stood behind the weapon racks.