Chapter XX: Transfer Of The Supernatural League Prisoners

The night before the raid on the Supernatural League

When the two container trucks were about to leave the Supernatural League premises, the container driver saw in the rearview mirror of the truck that there was a teenage boy left behind. The teenager ran into the building that he had just set on fire.

The male driver spoke through the walkie-talkie: "Miss Adara, I just saw a teenage boy left behind at the site. What should we do?"

Adara replied angrily: "Didn't all the children get into the container earlier?"

The driver replied: "It looks like this boy was hiding earlier. Now he's inside the building."

Adara ordered: "Agent 11. You stay here and arrest the teenager! If you can't, kill him so he won't be a witness!"

Agent 11 replied: "Yes, do it!"

It turned out that Agent 11 was one of the two guards at the gate of the Supernatural League. Agent 11 immediately ran towards the location into the black truck that was traveling ahead.

Agent 11 checked from outside if there was a teenage boy who entered the room. After walking around the house, he finally spotted Ortiz from one of the windows. At the same time, Ortiz accidentally saw Agent 11 who was looking inside the building.

Seeing Agent 11, Ortiz looked very panicked and confused about what to do. Finally, Ortiz chose to exit through the back door. When he held the doorknob, it turned out that the handle was too hot, so Ortiz canceled opening the door.

Agent 11, who already knew Ortiz's plan, went out the back door because all the Dark Assasins had studied the floor plan of the mansion before attacking. Through the glass of the back door, he saw Ortiz's head fall on a wooden beam and fall unconscious.

Agent 11 thought his job was done as Ortiz would burn to death. This outcome was better than taking Ortiz's body to the Dark Assasins' meeting location in New York's Brooklyn warehouse district.

Suddenly, in the silence of the night, a police car siren sounded.

Agent 11 immediately fled toward the woods. When he turned around to the front of the mansion, he saw Phaedra standing there waving her arms to call the police to rescue her.

To Phaedra's surprise, she saw Agent 11 running towards her. Phaedra calculated that the distance between her and the police car was still too far compared to Agent 11's distance from her. Finally, Phaedra decided to run into the forest to save herself.

As Ortiz said, Phaedra is an expert in eliminating traces. She managed to trick Agent 11 into giving up and deciding to monitor Ortiz's whereabouts.

Agent 11 was no fool. He stood hiding in the forest between the police firefighters and Phaedra. So Phaedra finally decided to go hide in a tree house and wait until Agent 11 gave up and left.

Agent 11 continued to monitor Ortiz's condition. He saw that Ortiz was still alive and was taken by ambulance to a hospital. Agent 11 recorded the ambulance's license plate and sent the report to Adara via text message on her cell phone. Agent 11 also reported Phaedra's problem and he decided to continue searching and capturing her.

The two container trucks traveled in separate directions to fool the traffic camera network. The red container truck carrying babies, small children, and some teenagers traveled through the expressway and arrived within 45 minutes to a warehouse area in Brooklyn, New York.

Adara was leading the pack. When the four nannies with the babies and children disembarked, they were all taken to a large room with folding beds to sleep on. The children were seen crying but as the warehouse was away from the crowds, no one heard. The four nannies did not dare to fight Adara and the Dark Assasins to keep the babies and children safe.