Chapter II: The Arrival Of A Special Guest

It was late, the clock struck 20:00. A group of seven people, all wearing long robes and black headscarves, were waiting on a lonely, isolated stretch of beach in Pelabuhan Ratu. A woman from the group was seen carrying a baby.

It was not long before two Javanese-style kencana horse-drawn carriages, each pulled by a horse, came to pick them up. After they all climbed into the carriages, the horses made their way up a hill on the beach and into a dark cave that appeared to be a dead end. The chariot broke through a wall in the cave, which turned out to be a spiritual boundary to cover the tracks of ordinary people.

Along the walls of the sea cave are holes containing sea snakes that guard the cave. The horse-drawn carriage continued to the deepest part of the cave until it reached a pool of seawater inside. At the end of the passage, it was brightly lit by several flaming torches.

Two guards were standing tall wearing a uniform of a white T-shirt, black knee-length trousers, a blangkon, and a green sarong with a Javanese dagger tucked into the back. The horse-drawn carriage stopped not far from the seawater pool.

The two guards saluted and said: "Welcome King Januman and family, soon the carriage will enter the ocean. Please remain seated in the carriage until you reach the kingdom of the Lelembut."

The horse slowly pulled the carriage into the pond, when the water covered the horse's neck, the horse's body turned into a seahorse that continued to dive into the sea pond. At the same time, an air bubble was seen enveloping the carriage so that the oxygen content was maintained in the carriage. The seahorse swims and dives quickly into the ocean.

On the way down to the bottom of the sea, an extraordinary sight is seen. The jellyfish emits light in its body. Several sirens, human demigods with fish-shaped lower bodies, were seen swimming. Then a collection of small fish that swam here and there as if they were dancing.

Finally, they reached the first part of the seafloor. The seahorses pulled the cart close to a 500-meter-diameter hole covered in a clear liquid thicker than water. When viewed from above, it looks like a 500-meter-diameter concave mirror.

After passing through the first layer of the underwater, it becomes darker. The second area is the part of the ocean under the earth that is not illuminated by sunlight at all.

However, in the distance, there is a bright area. The horse-drawn carriage headed towards the bright area.

After diving for about twelve minutes, they finally reached the kingdom of Lelembut at the bottom of the sea. When they reached the bottom of the sea, the chariot swam through the first air pocket. Inside the first air pocket, the air layer covering the chariot automatically disappeared while the seahorse turned into a normal horse and pulled the chariot through the second air pocket and then stopped in a deserted seabed desert field because only a pair of men and women were seen standing guard.

After both chariots stopped, the seven people got out of the chariot. The female guard approached them and she saluted while saying: "Welcome King Januman, Queen Delilah, and the princes and princess. Let me take you to the inn to rest."

Januman's entourage followed the female guard and finally arrived at an inn building with a Japanese hot spring called Fujiyama.

Upon arriving an old woman at the reception desk greeted while bowing: "Welcome King Januman, Queen Delilah, and the princes and princess. The usual rooms are ready, let me take you."

The female guard left them and returned to her post.

Queen Delilah asked: "How are you, Aunt Taki?"

Liem Taki. 1480 years old. Worker-type E-class Japanese female siren. Water element. 10 cm protective aura. She is a 60-year-old woman, with light yellow skin, white hair mixed with gray, 155 cm tall and thin. She is quiet, wise, and kind. She wears a light blue kimono and wooden sandals. The owner of Fujiyama Motel in the kingdom of Devils. Wife of Liem Song Da, owner of the Shanghai restaurant. Ancestral grandmother of the Liem family from Japan.