Chapter XV: An Ancient Song About The 7 Lost Tribes

The next morning, as usual, Rayga would wake up at 5 am to read the scriptures and pray followed by a morning run in the fort neighborhood until 7 am. Rayga had to bathe with cold water in the house because there was no water heater in the house. After bathing, Arnav was still asleep in his bed.

After Arnav woke up, they both went to the dining room. Elders Akshay and Cyrano were having a breakfast of bacon and eggs and drinking milk that Inaya had prepared. Inaya was happy to see that Rayga had bathed and Arnav was awake, she served the same meal.

After breakfast around 8 am, Cyrano took Rayga on a horse ride to the army barracks area for martial arts training. The army barracks turned out to be a military training ground for elfin young men and women.

That morning all the prospective soldiers had just finished returning from their morning run. They were having a one-on-one fight on the grassy field beside the barracks. It wasn't long before Inaya came out of one of the military barracks and started training the prospective soldiers.

Suddenly there was a commotion, it turned out that princess Ella and her group also came running from Ella's house to the Barracks to practice martial arts on the grass field. They were all the people Rayga had met last night. Even Princess Ella reprimanded all those who were too lazy to run, it seemed she was not as childish as yesterday.

That morning Ella seemed like a different person, the same as Arnav who could change his character when in different places. After running, Princess Ella's entourage also participated in martial arts training in pairs like prospective soldiers.

Princess Ella. 218 years old. Leader-type B-class Elfin girl. Ice and Plant Elements. 40 cm protective aura. The very beautiful 17-year-old girl with blue eyes, fair skin, short blonde hair, 173 cm tall, and a slim body. Characterized as spoiled, childish but caring to friends. She wears a light green sleeveless T-shirt, black trousers, and white sports shoes. The youngest daughter of King Avery and Queen La Tanya, and the younger sister of Prince Zeroun of the Elfin nation.

 The youngest daughter of King Avery and Queen La Tanya, and the younger sister of Prince Zeroun of the Elfin nation

Ella approached Cyrano and Rayga with a greeting: "Good morning Cyrano."

Cyrano replied: "Good morning Princess Ella, you seem to be more mature and authoritative now. This is my student Rayga Mikaelson, I invite him to see the life of our nation."

Rayga came forward with his right hand in front of him to shake hands: "Meet Rayga Mikaelson." With a mischievous smile, Ella gave him her right hand to shake. They already knew each other but Cyrano did not know that yet.

While Rayga was watching the elves practicing martial arts, Arnav suddenly came from the castle on a horse. Arnav pulled Rayga to join him in practicing martial arts in pairs. Arnav had just been reprimanded by the elder Akshay to go to the barracks to train with the young Elfin who was the same age as him.

Rayga complied. They both practiced sparring but of course, Rayga masked his abilities and only fought without using aura. After about 30 minutes, apparently, some of the prospective soldiers changed to archery practice. Because there were not enough archery practice places, they had to be divided into several groups.