Chapter XXI: New Rumble Ball Spirits

Rayga and Ayla went around all the rooms inside the hospital but could not find the spirits of the three of them. Rayga finally invited Ayla to go to the ruins of the orphanage. Together with the driver, Rayga, Ayla, Mei Ling, Naoto, and Rania went there.

When they got there, Rayga who synchronized spirits with Genie, and Ayla who used visionkinesis could see Phaedra, Ortiz, and Hadley holding hands and looking up at the sky.

Meanwhile, when they approached, Mei Ling, Naoto, and Rania could sense the existence of their spirits with their sixth sense but could not see their spirit figures.

Rayga and Ayla approached the three of them and started talking using liqualkinesis.

Ayla asked: "Phaedra, what are you trying to do? We've been looking for you everywhere."

Phaedra's spirit replied: "Sister Ayla, we want to visit the orphanage for one last time."

Ayla asked: "What are you going to do next?"

Phaedra replied: "I want to go on an adventure with Ortiz and Hadley for the rest of our time on Earth. The three of us would like to thank Ayla, Doctor Feray, and the entire Supernatural League family for your kindness."

Ortiz and Hadley also thanked the Supernatural League.

Ayla burst into tears. Naoto, Mei Ling, and Rania, although unable to see, could understand every word that came out of Rayga and Ayla's mouths through the earphones.

It was Rayga's turn to ask: "Where are you going on your adventure?"

This time it was Ortiz's spirit who answered: "We plan to find our kidnapped friends and take revenge with my telekinesis ability."

Rayga asked: "Did you already know? Within a maximum of seven days from the time you die. The guardian angel of death, the Grim Reaper, will pick you up to take you to the afterlife or Purgatory?"

Grim Reaper. The herald angel of death. Fighter-type C-class angel. Element of darkness. Skull-faced. Calm and firm. Member of the Legion of Guides after the death of archangel Supreme Leader Azrael. Part of the angelic army led by Archangel Gabriel. It can emit a detection aura as far as 50 meters in the air and 10 meters into the earth. Able to provide a protection aura of up to 50 cm. Only serves as a guide after death, never as a guardian angel for humans.

Ortiz replied: "I had a chance encounter with the Grim Reaper while waiting for Phaedra. I asked for time to be given a chance to take revenge on our captors."

Rayga asked: "Do you have a clue and enough time to take revenge in four days?" The three were silent.

Rayga suggested while pulling out three spiritless rumble ball accelerators: "What if we work together? You get inside these three balls so you can stay in this world for more than seven days. Once we have defeated the enemy, I will release you to choose your next path in life."

After the discussion, Ortiz asked again: "Will you let us go after entering the orb?"

Rayga smiled wryly and replied: "Ortiz, I invited you to be friends and help each other not to enslave you. I promise that whenever you want to leave, you can just ask me and I will let you go. All I ask is that you promise me that as long as you stay in this ball, you will obey me."

They returned to their discussion, and after some time the three of them entered the three rumble ball accelerator.

Rayga released a purple healing kinesis aura to help release the pent-up power of the three of them first. Then Rayga stored the three new rumble balls into the leather belt given by Avram.