Chapter VII: Purple Aura Martial Fight Part 1

High Master Fu Yang Guo was seen in the center of the field. Next to him was a young man of Japanese descent who had climbed the Himalayan mountain late last year. Where he was defeated by Yettis Bing Guai and escorted to the guard post at the foot of the mountain. His condition now looks healthy. But Rayga and Genie did not know about the incident.

Naoto Ken. is 28 years old. Japanese man. Serious face, slender yellow skin, black hair, 175 cm tall, and muscular body. Disciplined, kind, and brave character. Wears white karate training clothes with the sun logo and a black belt. Main member of the Central Supernatural League martial arts club. Has a crush on Fu Mei Ling, the daughter of Fu Yang Guo. Originally from Naha Okinawa, Japan.

Rayga, Renata, and Ryan approached the two people and immediately saluted them. High Master Fu Yang Guo said: "Rayga, show me your fighting skills. Your opponent is Naoto Ken, he is a martial arts expert from Japan."

Rayga replied: "Yes master."

Ryan and Renata took their distance from Rayga and Naoto Ken. As Rayga suspected, testing the martial arts skills of new students by the seniors had become a bullying tradition so that the new students would respect the seniors. But Rayga was not a junior to be underestimated.

Naoto released a 15 cm purple fighting aura and made a stance. Rayga deliberately followed him by releasing a 15 cm fighting purple aura.

Naoto attacked first with a movement speed of 500 km/hour, he hit using his right hand towards the opponent's stomach which was immediately held by Rayga's right hand while being pushed to the side by Rayga using Taichi moves.

Then Rayga threw a left-hand punch to Naoto's face which landed with precision. Naoto was not to be outdone, as he countered with a left-hand punch that Rayga anticipated by bending his neck to the side.

Naoto did not give up, as he executed a spinning kick to Rayga's bent head. But Rayga's free right hand cleverly pushed Naoto's body so that his kick failed to strike Rayga's head. Naoto retreated to reorganize his attack.

Rayga won the first round as his left hand struck Naoto in the face. The crowd inside the court was getting more and more crowded, even all the Masters and High Masters were watching from the 7th-floor glass wall. Some students who couldn't see climbed up to the 7th floor so they could see the fight from above.

Rayga looked confused as to why all the students from the other clubs were also watching. It wasn't like they were supposed to have afternoon classes. Rayga began to realize that their teacher might want to watch the fight so the students were allowed to watch too.

Rayga felt this was too much, he came to learn not to seek sensation or popularity. Because Rayga dislikes fighting for popularity the most. For him fighting is really to protect the people he cares about or a friendly match to improve skills together.

Genie realized Rayga was getting angry, so he reminded him: "Rayga calm down! Think of it as a spirit olympic competition."

Seeing Rayga lose focus due to the large audience, Naoto took the opportunity to attack. Naoto moved quickly and threw punches from below. Naoto shouted: "Flying Dragon Punch". Naoto succeeded in hitting Rayga's stomach, chest, and chin until it bounced off.

Renata shouted: "Brother Raygaaa." The audience cheered

Rayga fell to the ground with both hands on the floor, Rayga emitted a purple healing aura to the affected area. This second round was won by Naoto.

Rayga asked: "Brother Naoto, what is your relationship with my best friend Kyoshiro Dai?"

Naoto who was about to attack stopped hearing Kyoshiro's name. He answered: "Kyoshiro once taught me some attack moves."