Chapter V: Supernatural League

The first Sunday of the new year. After church, as usual, the Mikaelson family went to the heart of Sydney for lunch. After lunch, Avram and Rayga drove Yuna to Sydney Metallurgy University in the Manly area with a driver.

They finally arrived at a grand hotel on the Manly beachfront. Their car passed the hotel. Right next to the hotel was a road for cars that was closed by a gate with two guards. Avram's driver showed his Mikaelson Corporation identification card to one guard.

The other guard opened the gate and the car went down the road next to the hotel. When the car reached the end of the road, it turned into the hotel building. It turned out that the bottom of the hotel where the car turned and entered was the boundary of the spiritual dimension with the human world. No ordinary person realizes that it is a spiritual dimension gate.

As soon as the car passed through the spiritual dimension gate, they saw two magnificent tall twin buildings surrounded by a vast beach and ocean. This time Yuna was very happy, finally like Rayga she could study at Sydney Metallurgy University. From the car, Rayga had contacted his friends to meet in the lobby of the East Dormitory building.

As soon as the car stopped in the lobby, Brianna, Sonia, Seung Mi Sun, Leonard, Jabal, and Chaka were waiting for him. Once down and into the lobby, Rayga was immediately greeted with a hug and a warm kiss on the cheek by Sonia. His actions made Brianna and Seung Mi Sun look less than pleased with Sonia's attitude. Rayga did not return the hug even though he was busy greeting Leonard.

Jabal and Chaka were silent because they noticed Yuna's beauty. When Rayga was invited to shake hands, Rayga's hand did not get a reply. Leonard elbowed Jabal who screamed in pain and made them all laugh except Chaka.

Chaka muttered: "Rayga goes, comes his beautiful sister. A chance to get close to her."

Yuna had just received her luggage from the driver and was about to walk towards the crowd. Avram greeted Rayga's friends one by one and then went to the elevator. Rayga introduced Yuna to his friends one by one.

Rayga said: "Yuna, this is Seung Mi Sun. You will be living together on the 8th floor with room number 811."

Seung Mi Sun praised: "You're so pretty, let's put on makeup together."

Yuna replied: "Thank you."

Rayga asked: "Where is Sarah, I don't see her? I sent a message and it wasn't answered?"

Brianna was a little jealous: "How come you focus on looking for the absent instead of focusing on saying goodbye to those who are waiting for you."

Rayga smiled: "Brianna, you know that Sarah was my first friend here. It's only natural that I want to say goodbye to her. But if Sarah isn't here yet, so be it. Come on guys, let's all go up to the dining area to talk."

They all went up to the second floor while Seung Mi Sun and Yuna left first to put on Yuna's luggage and followed later.

The next day, at 7:30 AM., Rayga was ready and about to have breakfast. Rayga wore his favorite white T-shirt with the words 'I am alive because of my faith', black trousers, and white sports shoes. Rayga heard the sound of the hair dryer working and knocked on the door of the room next to him and called out: "Renata, it's 7:30. We need 15 minutes to walk or take the train to Martin Place."

There was Renata's voice shouting from behind the door: "Yes, Rayga, I'm drying my hair, we'll walk at 7:45."

Rayga opened the fridge and took out a two-liter bottle of milk. He poured the cereal and milk into a bowl and started eating. He opened his cell phone to check for messages.

About five minutes later Renata came out wearing a simple light purple dress with her long, center-parted hair in a ponytail at the back and a pair of neutral glasses for decoration. January is summer in Sydney Australia so everyone is wearing light and simple clothes.