Bab XXVIII: Dark Army

In year 906 AD or 4666 according to the LuniSolar calendar. Cain, son of Adam and Eve, the first human assassins on earth, founded the Dark Army community with his beautiful Siren princess Queen Aqua Cain in the city of Karbala, Iraq. The Dark Army was tasked by Archangel Shen Long to kidnap the ancient demigods of each nation of demigods.

But in order to avoid trouble from the Ancient Karbala Spirit School, they moved the headquarters of the Dark Army to the port city of Siraf, which was on the northern shore of the Persian Gulf. Today the city of Siraf has become ruins and belongs to the province of Bushehr in Iran.

In 969 AD or 4730 according to the LuniSolar calendar, there was a transfer of leadership within the Dark Army. Cain and Aqua Cain's queen decided to leave the Dark Army because there was no common vision with Shen Long.

Rasputin Dhark, a talented human being born once every 100 years with the guardian angel Hades taking over the supreme leadership. From then on, the descendants of the Dhark family became the supreme leaders in the Dark Army.

A year later, after getting information from Ayerfa. The Demigods Society led by Pandora, Heracles, Perseus, Achilles, Theseus, Orpheus, Eurydice, and Feng Huang attacked the port city of Siraf, the headquarters of the Dark Army. But Rasputin Dhark and all his followers managed to escape before the attack.

When Pandora and her group came, they couldn't find a single member of the Dark Army. They are trying to find their brothers, the ancient demigods. It turned out that the ancient demigods had already been transferred under Shen Long's rule in the Underworld or the world of the dead in the bowels of the earth called the Underground Hell.

Finally, as an outlet for anger, they destroyed the city of Siraf so that the members of the Dark Army could not return again. In 970 AD, the history of the human world says that the city of Siraf was abandoned and destroyed.

Of the three friendly female women nicknamed the Lonely Demigods Trio, namely Pandora the First Demigoddes, Phoenix Feng Huang the Eternal Firebird, and Kitsune Sakuya Cain the Nine-Tailed Fox, the youngest. Only Sakuya did not participate in the attack on the Dark Army. At that time, Sakuya did not participate in attacking the Dark Army because Cain was her father, this is what made the beginning of the friendship between the three women fractured.

Then hundreds of years have passed. In 1660 AD, Draco Dhark, the leader of the Dark Army at that time, visited Miss Sakuya who became the High Priest and Great Seer for the Sun Shogunate.

It turned out that Draco had ulterior evil intentions, he came to kill the Old Shogun, the ruler at that time and passed the blame on the Tigras who at that time lived peacefully side by side with the residents of the Sun Shogunate. This made the new ruler very angry and tried to take revenge by killing many Tigras tribe.

The Young Shogun secretly ordered the ninja from the cities of Iga and Koga to attack the Tigras who were relaxed and had no preparation to resist. Eventually there were many casualties from the Tigras tribe.

Luckily, Miss Sakuya managed to stop the attack and discovered the fact that actually it was not Tigras who killed the Old Shogun but the members of the Dark Army led by Draco Dhark.

Eventually the Tigras community split. Some left the Sun Shogunate and only the families of the Tigras nobles still chose to stay. Some went to Indonesia spread across the islands of Java and Sumatra and the rest to the Bengal region of India.

After learning that the Dark Army committed crimes again, the Demigods Society finally returned to seek revenge. Although she has seen the crimes of the Dark Army against the Tigras and Sun Shogunate. Again Sakuya refused Pandora and Feng Huang's invitation to attack the Dark Army. So since then the friendship between the three of them has cracked.