Chapter XXIV: A Dilemma Rescue

It was 7:29 p.m., Rayga's car passed by a group of five cars belonging to Genesis Enterprise. Then a luxury 4WD SUV with a black H logo is in the middle between four white double cabin cars.

The black SUV was driven by Jack and Adara at the front and Naoto, Hypnos and Ayla at the rear. But neither group noticed each other, the two cars moved away from each other.

At first, Rayga and Rania didn't realize that they crossed paths. But when he saw another white double cabin car coming out of the hospital, Rayga realized that the initial group of five cars was the Dark Assassins.

Rayga reported through the earphones: "Grand Master Soraya and Master Ryung, it seems that the hospital has begun to leave the hospital. But I don't know if all the members of the Supernatural League have been brought. Therefore, I am even more sure I have to go down to check. I asked Rania anyway to go back to AX Hotel and wait for my results there. Now I will go downstairs and enter the hospital."

Grandma Deborah reminded: "Rayga be careful! Take care not to get caught! Run and hide if you are seen."

Avram also reminded: "If you are pressed, use a rumble ball to restrain the enemy so that you can escape

Avram also reminded: "If you are pressed, use a rumble ball to restrain the enemy so that you can escape."

Rayga replied: "Both grandma and dad. I'll be careful!"

After that the car stops some distance from the hospital and Rayga jumps down with already activated the invisible ring ability. After Rayga walked he realized that his feet left a trail on the snow.

It turns out that the weakness of the invisible ring is that it cannot remove footprints and possible traces of blood splatters if outside the ring's coverage area.

Rayga moved cautiously, he saw a Dark Assassins warrior was out lifting things and was about to put them into the car. Rayga swiftly walked into the hospital without touching anything.

Inside the room feels warm because of the heating of the room. Rayga walked quietly while listening to the words of everyone he passed.

A fat medic commanded a Dark Assassin soldier: "Have you put all my notebooks in the car?" "Already professor," said the soldier in black.

Rayga saw that the medic was lying, it turned out that he was carrying novel books and an adult men's magazine was seen in the box he was referring to with notes.

Rayga asked silently: "It's strange, if they all leave then where are the children?"

Genie replied: "They must still be in the hospital. We need to make sure!"

Rayga went up to the second floor and found a room that turned out to be an interrogation room, he found the driver unconscious and bound. Rayga thought that if he released the man, the smuggling could be exposed. He chose to leave the driver and look for traces of the orphanage children.

Rayga went up again to the third floor and found about twenty-bedroom doors. Rayga tries to open some of his doors, but all are locked. Genie said silently: "I feel that there is a lot of life inside. You try to force open one of the doors!"