Chapter XI: 4 Princes of Januman Kingdom VS Ni Luh Dan Kyoshiro Part I

It was the first morning of school in January at Equator Mystical School in Bali. It was a very sunny day, the sound of turtledoves could be heard. The sound of a waterfall made a pleasant atmosphere that morning.

A young Japanese man was practicing using a wooden sword with Saori. The young man looked enthusiastic, he swung the sword fast and hard but Saori easily broke all the young man's attacks. After some time, the young man prepared his signature move while shouting: "Land of Destruction Wind Slash."

A sword technique that combines the aura of the land and the wind speed of the sword slash. The tip of the sword sent an aura into the ground until the ground trembled and then the sword quickly slashed upwards so that a wave of earth mixed with wind pierced towards the opponent's feet. This move was the signature move of Prince Momotaro Dai. But the young man did it easily. He was tougher than Prince Momotaro.

Saori didn't want to be outdone either, she pulled out her signature move and shouted: "Destructive Wind Slash." Saori put his sword back into the scabbard. Then the sword was pulled from the scabbard quickly resulting in a strong gust of wind that would cut through anything in front of it.

The two slashes clashed together, and dust and sand flew up. Finally, after a while, the wind disappeared and the atmosphere turned calm. Saori praised: "Well done Jiro, looks like you're more talented than Momotaro nii-san."

Prince Jiro Dai. 17 years old. Japanese male. Handsome, slender yellow skin, straight black hair with the back tied in a ponytail, 175 cm tall and well-built. Characterized as brave, kind, naughty but smart. The second son of Sun Shogun Arata Dai. The ruler of the Sun Shogunate in Kyoto, Japan.

Miyuki approached the two: "Wow, if Prince Momotaro had the abilities of Prince Jiro. Surely Equator Mystical School would easily become the champion of the upcoming Spiritual Olympics."

Jiro's face reddened at Miyuki's praise, he replied: "Be careful Miyuki, I can't help it if Brother Momotaro hears it."

Miyuki looked surprised and looked left and right and hoped that Prince Momotaro was not near them. Jiro and Saori laughed at Miyuki's panic.

Saori said: "It's already 7:00. We have to go back! I'll take you to meet the principal this morning." After that, the three of them returned to Equator Mystical School.

After breakfast, Saori took Jiro Momotaro and Miyuki to the principal's room. Momotaro knocked on the door and a male voice said: "Come in!"

The four young men entered. Inside awaits Headmaster Agung, the pregnant Teacher Li Na, Teacher Sabrina, and Teacher Oliver. Meanwhile, Teacher Ni Luh was training with Kyoshiro at the halfway house located at the foot of Mount Agung and east of the Equator Mystical School.

Momotaro and the three greeted each other. Momotaro introduced his younger brother to the teachers who had not yet met him: "Teachers, I introduce my youngest brother, Jiro Dai."

Teacher Oliver smiled as he said: "It means that with the arrival of Prince Jiro, all the younger generations of the Sun Shogunate are together at Equator Mystical School."

Teacher Li Na replied: "Didn't expect that Sun Shogun Arata Dai entrusted his three children to attend Equator Mystical School."

"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.