Chapter Eleven - Mated

The weeklong tour of a forward outpost was quite literally an eye opening experience. Meeting Violet's scary older sister Mira....to sneaking out to see Rhiannon's family. Patrolling and getting "Battle Briefs" from Mira. To Riorson showing up because his and Violet's dragon can't stand to be apart for three days. But the drift of Gryphons attacking the post was the icing on the already fucked up cake, when we had to scramble to leave.

It's been the longest three days of my life. Violet was sick with worry about the radio silence on her sister. She was pissed at Riorson for making her leave but really she was just pushing the guilt of leaving her sister on him.

Something felt different today. I couldn't explain it. Ryuu has been surprisingly quiet ever since we got back from our tour. I was in my room for the night sketching the midnight flight back to Basgiath.

Heat washes over me, prickling over my skin and centering low in my stomach. I recognized this feeling. My eyes widen in horror. For the love of Gods please...please....please don't be what I think this is. I try to slam my mental shields down. Pushing Ryuu out. But I could still feel it. My vision blurring and need slams into me so overwhelming I forget every rational thought.

I slam my door behind me as I head straight for Liam's room. When I make it I bang on his door with a force I didn't recognize. Ryuu's need mixes with my own. Liam opens the door shirtless as I take my time trailing down his perfectly sculpted body.

"Wren?" He questions in concern but his next sentence is cut off when I jump into his arms. His hands grip my thighs holding me up as my lips crash into his. My hands find his hair as I brush through the soft golden locks. I wanted him so badly it was physically hurting.

My whole body felt like it was on fire. Every touch from Liam set me ablaze. He shuts his door with his foot before wielding the door locked and walking us towards his bed. He lays me down gently. I yank him down with me crawling on top of him.

I lean down our lips meeting in another heated embrace. His tongue moves against mine as I roll my hips against him. He groans into my mouth as I roll my hips again. I needed more. The overwhelming heat crashes into me.

"Wren you're burning up" He pulls back looking up at me in concern. I roll my hips against him again trying to create any friction I can. "I'm fine." I say quickly as I lift myself up slightly pulling his pants down. He kicks them the rest of the way off before helping me out of my clothes.

I slowly sink down on him. His hands gripping my hips tightly as he fills me. Every nerve ending in my body was on fire as I slam down on him while he thrust up to meet me. "Fuck Wren....that feels so good." He groans his fingers sink into my skin as I continue to ride him.

I swirl my hips at the end of his dick before slamming back down. "Shit...." he moans out. "Whatever you just did....please do it again." He begs. I smirk before doing exactly what he asks. Within seconds I'm flipped on my back as he thrusts into me so hard it makes me scream in pleasure.

"Harder" I whimper out as he continues his pace. We hear a crack before his entire right side of his bed crashes to the floor. Liam grabs a hold of me protectively as we roll off the bed and onto the floor laughing.

It didn't take long for Ryuu's insitatible need to hit me with a force causing me to double over. "Wren?" Liam's voice laced with panic. "Are you hurt?"

"No...I'm not hurt.....can we just...." I trail off. I climb back onto his lap as he leans against his broken bed, sinking down on him once more. The fire inside me slowly ebbing away as I slowly roll my hips on him. Liam's fingers trail up and down my back leaving goosebumps in his wake.

He leaves a gentle kiss on my lips. It was beauitful and sweet....the heat from a few moments ago had died. Ryuu's need was gone....all that was left was just us. Our bodies coming together in a perfect slow tempo. I could feel it....could feel it in my bones. The way Liam loves me. He had the same thoughts as me....mates...."I love you" Liam moans into my shoulder as the wave of my orgasam crashes into me.