You've Never Had Chocolate Like This (Hoverchocs)

(Willy's POV)

The next morning, I head to the Galeries Gourmet. I stand in front of the closed gates, waiting for the clock to strike ten. As soon as the clock does strike ten, the gates open, and I enter the Galeries Gourmet, stopping in front of the shop I plan to make my own. I close my eyes, and I reach into my pocket and take out a small chocolate bar my Mamma made for me when I was a child.

     "Here we go, Mamma," I say quietly.

     I grip my cane, which I have magically standing upright, and I step onto my suitcase. I expand my cane and press a button, causing an arm to flip out from the side and a tiny flag unfurls with a "W" embroidered on it unfurls unimpressively.

     "Ladies and gentlemen of the Galeries Gourmet!" I shout to the crowd, getting their attention. "My name is Willy Wonka, and I have come to show you a marvelous morsel, an incredible edible, and unbeatable eatable the likes of which this world has never seen, so quiet up and listen down. Nope. Scratch that, reverse it. I give to you the Hoverchoc.

     I show them a Hoverchoc, and I blow on a little tooter to get a note.

(Third Person POV)

     (Y/n) and Noodle are passing by the Galeries Gourmet, doing their job when they hear a musical note coming from inside the candy industry, and they look to see Willy about to perform.

"In a jungle near Mumbai,
There's a little hoverfly,
Whose wings go at a thousand flaps a
Second, that's no lie!
These microscopic fleas
Like chocolate more than leaves,
And when asked nicely lay precisely
One little egg in each of these," Willy sings, and he takes off his hat to reach inside and pull out a jar of Hoverchocs.

     Willy does not notice that Slugworth, Fickelgruber, and Prodnose are watching his performance from their offices. Slugworth is a proud, confident man with an unshakable belief in business as a model for life. Fickelgruber is a tall, spindly, immaculately-dressed snob. Prodnose is short, round and dim, clearly wearing a toupée.

"When it hatches from its shell,
It gives a happy yell!
Woo-hoo! How thrilling to be living in
A chocolate hotel!
It beats its wings with glee,
And then as you will see,
The chocolate will levitate
And float most gracefully," Willy sings as he opens the lid, and the chocolates quite impossibly rise up from the jar until they hang in mid-air.

     Slugworth, Fickelgruber, and Prodnose are shocked to see this. (Y/n) and Noodle gasp in awe and delight.

"Well, there's chocolate,
And there's chocolate!
But only Wonka's makes your eyes
Pop out their socke-lets!" Willy sings and dances as he grabs his cane.

     (Y/n) can't help nodding her head to the catchy song. Willy waves his cane around, and the Hoverchocs form into a "W."

"Put your hand into your pocke-let!
Get yourself some Wonka chocolate!
Come now, I insist,
You've never had chocolate like this!
No, you've never had chocolate like this!" Willy finishes as he holds the jar out, and the Hoverchocs float back into the jar.

     (Y/n), Noodle, and the crowd burst into enthusiastic applause.

     "Miss Bon-bon?" Slugworth says to his secretary.

     "Yes, Mr. Slugworth?" Miss Bon-bon asks.

     "Call the police," Slugworth tells her.

     "Very good, sir," she replies, and he turns to leave.