Oompa-Loompa Reprise

(Third Person POV)

A spotlight lights up a dark stage, and the author of the story, Nevaeh, steps under the spotlight and smiles at the audience.

"Hello, everyone! I hope you all enjoyed reading this story! It made me laugh, it made me cry, and it was an honor writing it for all of you! However, before we can officially conclude this story, there's something a friend of mine and I need to do," she says.

A familiar tune is heard.

"Speak of the devil!" she says with excitement.

Lofty enters the room, dragging a trolley on which sits a machine covered in a cloth.

"Oompa-Loompa doompety-doo,
We've got a little bonus for you.
Keep on reading, stay in your seat
For a last Oompa-Loompa-ish treat!" Nevaeh and Lofty sing as they dance to the song.

Lofty whisks away the cloth to reveal a projector. He starts it up, and film appears rounding up the stories he and Nevaeh describe.

"Abacus Crunch returned to his home!
Benz to her friends, Lottie Bell to her
Phones.
Brave Larry made a triumphant
Comeback.
One day his ex-wife saw the act!
(Laughed a lot and took him back.)

The projection ends, revealing Nevaeh and Lofty, who are dancing.

"Oompa-Loompa doompety-day,
'But what of Mrs. Scrubitt and Bleacher,'
You say?
Give us just a moment or two
And we'll Oompa-Loompa show it to you!" they sing.

Lofty changes the reel and presses a button to make the projector work, but it fails to start. Nevaeh and Lofty look confused at this unexpected development.

"Oh. What is wrong with this. . . infernal machine?" Lofty grumbles as he tries to fix the projector.

     "Normally, a whack makes these things work," Nevaeh points out.

"We'll show it to you!" the two sing as they whack the projector, and it starts up this time.

"There. Much better," Lofty says.

     The projection shows Mrs. Scrubitt in the lobby of the laundry house, planning on how to spend her money.

     "Shoes. Face lift. Nose job. Ibiza. Big old house in the country. Lingerie," she lists.

     Bleacher suddenly bursts in and locks the doors behind him.

     "It's the cartel! They've gone down!" he frantically explains.

     "We ain't done nothin'! Oh, except poison all them chocolates!" Mrs. Scrubitt says.

     Someone knocks on the doors.

     "Police! Open up!" Affable calls out.

     "Quick! Drink the evidence!" she tells Bleacher as she produces the crate of poisons they used on Willy's chocolates and start drinking fast. Affable hammers on the doors.

     "Oh, just a second, Officer! I'm on the toilet, Officer," Mrs. Scrubitt calls out to him as she and Bleacher drink the poisons.

     "Police! Open up!" Affable repeats.

     "One wipe and I'm done. Oh, there is more coming out," Mrs. Scrubitt responds, still drinking the poisons.

     "Right," Affable mutters.

     He shoulders the doors open, and he stares, open-mouthed, when he sees Mrs. Scrubitt and Bleacher.

     "Wow!" he says.

     Mrs. Scrubitt's skin has turned blue and her hair has turned red, and she even has a blue mustache, while Bleacher's skin has turned green and has yellow spots.

     "How can we help you, Officer?" Mrs. Scrubitt asks.

     "You two are coming with me," Affable responds.

"But we ain't done anything," Bleacher protests.

"You're going away for a very long time," Affable declares.

As the two wicked people are cuffed, Mrs. Scrubitt looks longingly at Bleacher.

"One last kiss, my lord?" she asks tearfully.

"Oh, Puffy-wuffy!" Bleacher replies.

The two share one final, passionate kiss before they are pulled apart and taken away.
————————————————————————

     Well, that concludes my story, everyone! It was great writing it for all of you, and I will definitely be writing more Wonka stories for you guys in the future. Love you, my readers!🥰💖💕