The Conspiracy

(Third Person POV)

Willy opens the cover of the storm drain by the laundry cart, and after making sure the coast is clear, he tosses it aside and hops out. He then helps (Y/n) out of the storm drain before going to hide in his laundry bag. (Y/n) helps Noodle out of the storm drain, and Abacus, Piper, Larry, and Lottie start climbing, all of them unaware that they're being watched by three villainous chocolatiers.

"There's seven of them in total, including the little girl and the young woman. They seem to be the brains of the operation. They're based out at a laundry called Scrubitt and Bleacher," the Chief, who has gotten bigger, tells them.

Slugworth, Fickelgruber, and Prodnose turn to look at the Chief, Slugworth turning much sharper than the other two when he hears that name.

"Scrubitt's?" he questions.

"That's right. Why? You know it?" the Chief asks.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I do," Slugworth replies as he remembers something from his past.

"They just rented a shop, so legally I can't touch them, but illegally I'm happy to do whatever you guys want. You want them all to have a little accident. . ." the Chief says.

"In which they die?" Prodnose asks.

"Not a problem. But it's gonna cost you a lot more chocolate," the Chief tells them.

"It's alright, Chief," Slugworth says.

"And also I'd, uh, be grateful for an advance 'cause the last boxes you gave me? They're gone," the Chief says.

"All of them? Fickelgruber asks, surprised that the Chief finished the chocolates in such a short time.

     (Author's Note: If he thinks that's surprising, he should see how fast my mom can eat chocolate compared to the Chief.😂)

     "I've been eating these little paper cases for the past three days," the Chief explains, showing some paper cases, sounding like he's about to go insane if he doesn't eat another chocolate soon. "You think they're gonna give you the same hit? They don't."

Slugworth gives the Chief a box of chocolates, and the Chief gladly takes it.

"Here you go, Chief. There's plenty more where that came from. You stand down for now. We'll give you a call when the time is right," Slugworth says.

The Chief kisses the box and leaves. Slugworth uses a pair of binoculars to watch (Y/n) and Noodle pull the laundry cart away.

"What is it, Arthur?" Fickelgruber asks.

"The girls," Slugworth replies.

"You don't really think it could be them, do you?" Fickelgruber asks.

"I do," Slugworth confirms.

"You always assured us the little girl wouldn't be a problem, and that he would never find out she's working at that place," Fickelgruber tells him.

"He's right! You did assure us," Prodnose agrees.

"As long as we tell him what he wants to hear, he won't say a word to anyone. As for the little girl, she won't be a problem. Nor will Wonka. I'll see to it, personally," Slugworth promises his friends.

(Slugworth's POV)

     I go to Mrs. Scrubitt's laundry house, and knock on the door with my cane. The hatch on the door is drawn back by Mrs. Scrubitt herself.

     "Who is it? What do you want?" she asks.

     I reveal my face in what little light is shining through the slot, and her tone turns from cranky to excitement.

     "Oh! Mr. Slugworth! Just a minute, sir!" she says.

     She closes the hatch and opens the doors to reveal herself in a short-cut kimono.

     "Good evening," she greets me.

     "Good evening," I greet back.

     Bleacher comes into the room wearing an identical short-cut kimono. Too short-cut.

     "Who is it, my puffy-w—" he stops when he sees me and drops his teacup out of surprise. "Stone me. Mr. Slugworth."

     "To what do we owe the honor?" Mrs. Scrubitt asks me.

     "You have a guest, a Mr. Wonka. He's been sneaking out to sell chocolate with the help of your serving girls," I tell her, and her smile turns into a scowl.

     "The little brats!" she seethes.

     "Well quite. I wondered if you might help me put an end to their business," I say, a sinister smile forming on my face.