Chapter 6

"Where do you think you're going, omega?!" An alpha guard catches him while he's trying to climb the tall fence.

The alpha guard grabs his legs and pulls him down.

He tries to kick the alpha to escape his grip. But the alpha is strong and like a bundle of feathers, he completely pulls him down with ease from the fence.

This is it, he is done for. His life will be completely ruined. Taehyung wails while struggling on the alpha guard's hold.

"Please, please don't take me back there." He begs the guard hopelessly. "J-just kill me now, please...kill me now. I don't want to go back there."

The alpha guard looks at him intently. Recognition marks his face. "Taehyung, it's you! Where are you going? Why are you running away from the pack? Isn't your sister's mating ceremony tonight?"

"Huh, who are you? How did you know me?" Taehyung stares at the guard, wondering if they have met before.

"I'm Hoseok's friend. We haven't met personally, but Hoseok asked me before he left to watch over you. I'm Jaehyun." The alpha guard replied.

Taehyung heaves a sigh of relief. His Hoseok hyung always looks after him even when he's not here.

"But why are you leaving, is it because alpha Junsik rejected you? There are good alphas in this pack that you can mate." Jaehyun continued.

Taehyung shakes his head. "That's not it, my father agreed to hand me over the head alpha as one of his spare omegas in exchange for a large amount of money. I don't want that, I rather die."

Jaehyun grits his teeth and clenches his fists. "Those bastards! I will kill them if I could. But I fear for my family."

"I understand, don't worry. I just want to get away from here. Please let me escape." Taehyung pleads.

"But you will not survive outside. The winter is harsh and the next pack from here is miles away."

"I'll take my chance, please just let me go. I can't stay here, please."

Jaehyun worriedly gazes at him and sighs. "Alright, did you bring food with you?"

"Just a small amount. I will just hunt in my wolf form." Taehyung meekly replied.

Jaehyun opens his bag and hands him a pack of food. "Here, take it. They gave the guard extra meals because of the mating ceremony. I'll help you get over the fence."

Taehyung sighs in relief. "Thank you, Alpha Jaehyun."

"Just be careful and take care of yourself out there."

Jaehyun helps him get over the fence.

Taehyung transforms into his wolf and runs away from the pack he once called home.

🐾🐰🐯🐾

I held my breath for a while there. Where will Taetae go? Kookie's mating ceremony next. Are you excited? Am sure you're not, me too.💫