Chapter 7

Jungkook's wolf has always been stubborn and dominant. Being a true blooded wolf even Jungkook has a hard time taming and controlling it. He had spent long hours of immense training each day to make his wolf be one with him.

Eversince he reached the decision to mate another wolf that is not their destined, his wolf won't let him rest. It keeps on stirring, whining and growling inside of him. Not to mention that when it catches a whiff of Soyeon's fruity scent, the wolf would make his body tensed and rigid so he won't be able to stay near the omega. That's his wolf's way of refusing to mate her.

It's giving Jungkook an intense headache, with the mating ceremony fast approaching, he needs to control his wolf. He needs to make his wolf accept the fact that they need to forget the mate they lost and accept Soyeon.

He hears a knock on his office door.

"Jungkook, can I come in?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes, hyung. What brings you here?"

"Are you not going to see the preparation for your mating ceremony? Soyeon and her family are asking about you."

"Hyung, my wolf is giving me a headache. It's been restless and won't let me sleep. It doesn't want to mate Soyeon or anyone that is not our true mate." Jungkook desperately said.

"Ask the beta healer to give you the herbs that can subdue your wolf until the mating ceremony. When you put your mating mark on Soyeon, your wolf will have no choice but to accept her." Namjoon suggested.

"That's a good idea. Thanks hyung."

"What about your courting gifts, you should bring it yourself to Soyeon's house."

Jungkook grimaces. "Hyung let's not push our luck with my wolf. I still want to live long."

Namjoon laughs. "Ok I'll tell Seokjin to prepare and bring the gifts to Soyeon's house."

"Please do that hyung, thanks."

With his wolf subdued, Jungkook and Soyeon's mating ceremony is pushing through.

It's the full moon, the night of the mating ceremony. The pack members of Blood Moon are gathered on the pack grounds to witness their beloved head alpha finally shares a bond with omega Soyeon.

The pack grounds are decorated beautifully. White flowers and candle lights adorned the venue. It's truly a magical sight.

Jungkook's hyungs are elated

Jungkook's hyungs are elated. Finally the true blood will start his own family.

Jungkook waits for Soyeon at the aisle. With his father by her side, Soyeon walks towards him. When they reach Jungkook, Soyeon's father shakes hands with him and leaves for his seat.

Jungkook tries to feel his wolf. It's still calm. He hopes it stays that way.

The elder who officiates the ceremony begins. "Pack members of Blood Moon, we are gathered here tonight to witness our head alpha Jeon Jungkook and omega Soyeon share an eternal mating bond. Our head alpha will now put his biting mark on omega Soyeon's neck to seal their bond."

Jungkook leans and just when he's about to bite Soyeon's neck, his wolf releases a loud terrifying growl.

And Jungkook smells it...the scent he would never forget, the scent they lost five years ago...lavender. He's loosing his control over his wolf, it wants to take over, transform and search for the owner of that lavender scent-their mate, but it's not possible, their mate is already dead.

A guard is running towards Jungkook. "Head alpha, there are rogues near the border chasing an omega!"

That does it, Jungkook's wolf completely takes over and runs towards the border leaving a stunned Soyeon at the aisle.

🐾🐰🐯🐾

What's happening? Who owns the lavender scent? See you on the next update💫