Chapter 25

At Harvest Moon

Junsik and Elder Jihun are at the head alpha's office. They are already celebrating the victory of the warriors they sent to attack Blood Moon even without knowing the outcome. They're very confident that their wicked plan worked.

"Let's have a toast for our victory, Elder Jihun. Soon we're going to have Blood Moon under our control." Junsik raises his glass and Elder Jihun follows with a wide grin.

" Junsik raises his glass and Elder Jihun follows with a wide grin

A loud knock is heard at the door. "Come in." Junsik told the person outside.

Alpha Jaehyun comes inside. He is stationed at the boundary and is the one who found the last surviving warrior who had escaped from Yoongi. He bows at Junsik. "Head alpha, only one of our warriors have returned from Blood Moon and he's heavily wounded."

Junsik is shocked, how can it be? They sent their best warriors and only one left barely alive. It doesn't matter, he wants to know if Chul was able to do his job. "What about Alpha Chul? What did the warrior say?"

Jaehyun lifts his head. "The warrior said that alpha Chul was killed after injecting the trueblood."

"Huh?! How is it possible, wolfsbane should have weakened the head alpha and rendered him useless? How come he k-killed..."

"It's not the head alpha who killed alpha Chul, The warrior said it's a white pureblood omega." Jaehyun cut him.

"It's his second chance mate, that worthless male omega-Kim Taehyung saved the head alpha!" Elder Jihun interrupted. He is seething in anger upon hearing Jaehyun's words.

Jaehyun is equally surprised but he tries to hide it. Taehyung is in Blood Moon and met his second chance. But these vile creatures tried to kill his mate.

"Don't worry Elder Jihun, I'm sure the head alpha of Blood Moon is already dead by now. But you're right, it seems that my ex-mate has become bolder now that he's in another pack. I should put him in place. After we take control of Blood Moon, I will make Taehyung submissive and obedient to me. He'll be one of my toys." Junsik said with an evil grin.

"Jaehyun, tell the head warrior to come here. We have to gather a hundred of our strongest alpha and beta warriors. We will attack Blood Moon in a week's time." Junsik ordered.

"Yes, head alpha." Jaehyun leaves the office but he already knows what he'll do. He has to warn Taehyung and Blood Moon about Junsik and Elder Jihun's despicable plan.

As he is exiting the main pack house, Jaehyun bumps into Soyeon. The omega is carrying a small bag with her.

Jaehyun's red eyes meet Soyeon's blue ones. Both of their wolves are reacting to their scents.

Jaehyun is the first to speak. "You're my true mate!"

Soyeon is flustered. She has finally met her true mate. She feels a little guilty for harboring feelings to Jungkook before meeting her true mate, but she ponders, who wouldn't fall for the trueblood? Jungkook is handsome, a gentleman and an excellent leader.