Chapter 8

He is hungry, tired and cold. He is barely surviving. He had crossed rivers and climbed hills, but still no luck. There's no pack and shelter in sight.

He has been traveling for days. He had consumed the very little food he had.

His wolf form looked for food, but with the unforgiving cold, even small animals are a rare sight.

He wonders if he should just give up. Life has been cruel to him. He's all alone and no one cares about him. His presence won't be missed. He's just a mere male omega who was shunned, despised and humiliated in his former pack.

But there's this tug in his chest that won't go away urging him to go on, fight to live and never give up.

He gathers himself and slowly continues his perilous journey not knowing where it will take him.

Then he sees it, hope - a pack, a shelter. He runs towards the border to ask for help, but before he reaches the pack, a group of rogues found him. They chase him relentlessly.

He transforms into his wolf to escape the rogues but they are faster and stronger. The rogues circle his wolf. His wolf tries its best to defend them, tries to fight off the rogues, but it can only do so much.

The rogues claw him one after the other leaving deep wounds in his frail body. The pain surges all over him. This is the end, the end of his miserable life.

With his human form, the omega lies on the freezing ground waiting for his death. But before the rogues end him, a large black wolf leaps in front of him and attacks the rogues, ruthlessly killing them in a snap.

The black wolf changes into his human form and approaches him hastily.

With his eyes barely open, he tries to look at the face of the true blood alpha who saves him.

The true blood embraces him like he will vanish in a matter of time. Tears are already streaming down his cheeks. His hands are trembling. Eyes pleading, full of pain and desperation.

"Please, please don't leave me. Tell me your name, please don't close your eyes. No, no, not again. Don't leave me, tell me your name." The true blood begged while gently cradling his wounded body.

With bated breath, the omega gathers his remaining strength and answers. "Kim Taehyung." Then he lost his consciousness.

"Jungkook, we have to bring him to the pack clinic. He needs to be treated or he'll die. His wounds are deep and he's bleeding heavily. If we don't hurry, he might not survive."

"Yoongi hyung, I can't lose him. My wolf and I need him. Please help him." The true blood pleaded.

"Calm yourself, Jungkook. Let's bring him to the pack clinic."

With his body shaking, Jungkook carries the omega to the pack clinic hoping that this time he's not too late. That this time he will save his omega, his destiny, his 'true mate'.

🐾🐰🐯🐾

Are you confused? You're not alone, me too. 💫