Chapter 28

Taehyung can't help but smile upon thinking of their hyungs. He and Jungkook just came back from hanging out with them. They want to enjoy their times with their hyungs before the final battle happen. The hyungs, together with his Hoseok hyung and Jungkook have become his new family.

Sometimes, sharing the same blood doesn't make you a family, and Taehyung realized it

Sometimes, sharing the same blood doesn't make you a family, and Taehyung realized it. His real family never showed him love, care and protection. Yet their hyungs are always there for him and Jungkook. If there's one thing he is thankful for Junsik-is when he rejected him. Funny because he never thought that Junsik's rejection is a blessing in disguise. If Junsik didn't reject him, he would never have Jungkook as his mate now and meet his hyungs.

"Hmmm, snowflake what are you thinking huh? Don't think too much about your handsome mate. You're spoiling me." Jungkook sits beside his mate on their bed. He pulls Taehyung by the waist and back hugs him. He places his chin on his shoulder.

Taehyung jokingly glares at him. "I'm just thinking of the life I have now here at Blood Moon. I found you here and our hyungs. I'm finally happy. I'm finally home."

"I'm glad my snowflake, you deserved every bit of happiness. Wait, I have something for you." Jungkook takes out a bracelet from his pocket and shows it to Taehyung. It has a snowflake charm made of precious blue gems.

 It has a snowflake charm made of precious blue gems

"Wow! This is so pretty. Will you put it on me, my alpha?" Taehyung's eyes are glinting with delight.

"Of course, love." Jungkook puts the bracelet on his mate's wrist and kisses it softly.

"I have something for you too, it's my grandma's gift to me. I want you to have it, here." Taehyung hands him a bracelet with a wolf and an initial 'T' charms.

" Taehyung hands him a bracelet with a wolf and an initial 'T' charms