Epilogue

It's been five months since alpha Jaehyun is appointed head alpha in charge of Harvest Moon. By Jungkook's order, Namjoon and Hoseok stayed there for a month. They helped make changes in the pack's management and medical aspects.

The first thing they did was closed down the spare omegas' quarters which had long been used to trample on the dignities of poor omegas.

It was replaced by facilities which will educate and train omegas to gain skills that will help them get jobs or start businesses of their own.

They also imposed strict rules on treating omegas equally as other subgenders. Those who will go against these rules will be severely punished.

Hoseok trained the healers and doctors of Harvest Moon. He also taught them about herbal medicine since there are abundance of medicinal plants within the pack's territory.

Alpha Jaehyun and Soyeon mated after everything was settled at Harvest Moon. Since Taehyung's sister, Hyuna became mateless and is infertile, she spends her time helping at the pack's orphanage and daycare. She heeded Taehyung's advice to become useful to her pack.

                                        🐺

Hoseok and Yuri also mated after Hoseok came back from Harvest Moon. They continue to manage the Blood Moon pack clinic.

Jimin gave birth to a very pretty omega baby girl, they named Nabi. And Taehyung is kind of jealous, he wants to have his own bundle of joy, too.

"Why are you moping? Do you miss your alpha? It's only been a week. It's not like he went for a vacation in Harvest Moon, remember he's there to resolve some conflicts among the elders." Jimin pointed out.

He and Taehyung are having their afternoon snack at their house

He and Taehyung are having their afternoon snack at their house. Nabi is sleeping on her crib.

Taehyung sighs. "It's just that I envy you, since you gave birth you have become more stunning. It suits you."

"Look who's talking? You're georgeous yourself and by the way you don't have to butter me up, you're already my favorite brother-in-law

"Look who's talking? You're georgeous yourself and by the way you don't have to butter me up, you're already my favorite brother-in-law." Jimin chuckles.