Chapter 27

Jungkook wakes up ahead of his mate. Instead of preparing himself and doing his morning routine, he's sitting on the bed gawking at Taehyung. How can he not? His omega looks like an angel. He has those soft, shiny locks that Jungkook wants to gently run his hand. He wants to kiss the tiny moles on Taehyung's face and claim his soft, luscious lips again and again.

 He wants to kiss the tiny moles on Taehyung's face and claim his soft, luscious lips again and again

The moon goddess really blessed him with a perfect mate. Taehyung is not only beautiful on the outside but he also has a pure and kind heart. He remains strong after all the hardships he'd been through and Jungkook is extremely proud of his mate. He will be the perfect luna to rule the pack by his side.

Jungkook can't control himself anymore, so he gives his mate gentle kisses all over his face, then finally pecks his lips.

"Hmmm..." Taehyung stirs in his sleep. "Jungkookie, is it morning already?" He opens his eyes and blushes upon seeing his alpha staring at his face as if he's his entire world.

"Uhm, yes my snowflake, I'm sorry for waking you up, I just can't get enough of you. You're so beautiful, my love." Jungkook gives him his bunny smile.

Taehyung sits and holds Jungkook's hands. "Thank you, my alpha. You made me the happiest. Thank you for loving me, for being patient and for not giving up on us when we can't feel our mate bond." A lone tear falls on his cheek. He leans and gives Jungkook a soft peck on his lips. But Jungkook holds his nape and kisses him deeply. The alpha tastes every corner of his delicate mouth. They continue kissing until they need to gasp for air. Jungkook hugs Taehyung tightly and nuzzles his face on his neck, scenting him.

"I love you so much, my snowflake. I can't wait for us to have our pups. I bet they're going to be as beautiful as you." Jungkook dreamily said. He already feels giddy and excited to play with their future pups.

"Or as handsome as my alpha." Taehyung pecked his lips again. They hear a knock on the door.

"Let me get the door. You can freshen up while I'm gone, hmmm." Jungkook gives him another kiss on the lips.

When Jungkook comes back to the bedroom, Taehyung is already dressed. And once again, Jungkook's mouth falls open.