Chapter 29

Yoongi's men drag Junsik and Elder Jihun towards the pack prison where Siwoo is also locked up. They open the prison and shove the two alphas inside. Then they lock the door.

"This is where you'll stay until the head alpha gives the punishment you deserve! And don't ever try to escape. I have very little patience. I might kill you even before your judgement, so don't test me!" Yoongi warns and throws the prisoners a disgusted look. He faces the guards. "Just give them little food and water to keep them alive until they're taken back to Harvest Moon. Make sure to tighten the security here." Yoongi ordered the guards.

"Yes, head warrior." The guards bow. Yoongi leaves the prison and heads home. He misses his pregnant omega. One more month and they will welcome their first born. A daughter, he and Jimin are already excited to hold her into their arms.

"I still can't believe how the trueblood is alive. No wolves have ever survived wolfsbane poisoning." Elder Jihun mumbled lowly, finding it hard to breathe due to his wounds.

Siwoo looks at the two alphas and chuckles. "Didn't you hear? The head alpha's mate got the cure from the moon goddess. It is also rumored that the goddess favors that male omega."

Junsik raises his head as he contemplates on Siwoo's words. He's really a fool for rejecting Taehyung over his useless sister.

Siwoo shakes his head. "Can't believe you two attacked Blood Moon without making sure that the trueblood is really dead. Tsk, tsk, tsk no wonder you end up here."

Junsik throws daggers at him. "We have to escape from here. The trueblood won't spare us."

Siwoo snickers at Junsik's words. "There's no escaping here. I have tried, but these prisons are built strong enough for wolves. Even if we shift, we can't break out of here."

Just then, they see Soyeon coming towards their cell. Elder Jihun's wobbly stands and goes near the side of the prison where Soyeon is.

"Soyeon, I knew you can't abandon your father. Help me, talk to the head alpha. Ask him to forgive me." Elder Jihun looked at Soyeon with hopeful eyes.

"Father, the head alpha already warned me not to meddle with your punishment, besides I have no intention of asking the head alpha to spare you. Your greed has become your downfall. I just came here to say goodbye to you, after all you're still my father." Soyeon turns around to leave.

"I knew it, you're an ungrateful child after all I've done for you!" Elder Jihun screamed at Soyeon.

"No, you did all that for yourself, for your own ambition. Goodbye, father."

Elder Jihun falls down on his knees. He feels hopeless. No one can save him now.

Taehyung fiddles his fingers anxiously as he and Jungkook, together with Jaehyun, Hoseok, and Namjoon travel to Harvest Moon. Junsik, Elder Jihun and Siwoo are caged and are hauled on a big truck.

"Snowflake, what's wrong? Why are you nervous?" Jungkook pulls his mate close and scents him while releasing his calming pheromones.

"Just that, it's been a long time since I've been in Harvest Moon and it brings a lot of bad memories." Taehyung sighs, his heart clenches as he thinks of all the pains he had endured in his old pack.

Jungkook feels a pang in his chest. How can his family and pack mates mistreated Taehyung? He gently caresses his mate's knuckles. He kisses his forehead and gazes at him lovingly. "I'm here Tae, I won't let anything happen to you nor will I let anyone hurt you."

"Thank you, my alpha. I love you." Taehyung pecks Jungkook's lips.

"I love you more, my snowflake." Jungkook embraces him.