Chapter 9

The moon goddess created wolves in pairs. True mates... every wolf is given only one true mate just like a piece of the puzzle that will complete them.

The human form can reject their true mates and mate with others, but their bond will be weak and unstable because their wolf will not completely accept the bond.

Jungkook knows this from a young age and having a true blood wolf, he knows his wolf will only accept their true mate. That is why he promised himself that when they find them, they will love and cherish them forever.

They were completely devastated five years ago when their mate died. They grieved for years.

He is confused, when at his mating ceremony with omega Soyeon, his wolf took over. They smelled the distressed scent of their true mate.

His wolf ran like crazy, ready to wreck havoc on every creature that will block their path towards their true mate.

Then his wolf found him, rogues were attacking their mate. His wolf saw red, it wants to kill the wretched creatures who dared to lay hands on their mate. His wolf shredded the rogues into pieces.

How come the person lying on the bed inside the pack clinic is their true mate, the male omega-Kim Taehyung? He is their true mate too. He and his wolf feel their bond. But how? Isn't he supposed to only have one true mate? He doesn't have any idea what's happening.

He will think about it later, what matters is that their mate is with them now and they will do everything to protect him

Jungkook sits beside the bed watching his mate.

His wolf whines urging him to hold their mate. Jungkook gently takes their mate's hand and holds it. He caresses his knuckles gently. He looks at his face. Their mate is beautiful.

The pack clinic door opens, the beta healer enters carrying a box of herbs. He looks at the lifeless omega on the bed. His eyes widens as he drops the box on the floor. He suddenly jumps on the true blood, tackling Jungkook on the floor before dragging him away from the omega.

Jungkook is stunned as to why the beta healer is attacking him and before he can process what's happening, the beta healer punches him on the face.

"What have you done! I will kill you! I don't care if you're the head alpha of this pack, I will kill you right now!" The beta screamed angrily like a mad man.

Yoongi enters the clinic to see what is happening. He is dumbfounded to see the beta healer throwing punches on Jungkook.

Yoongi pulls him away from Jungkook. The beta healer is furious.

"Let me go, Yoongi! I will kill him! How dare he hurt my Taetae!"

🐾🐰🐯🐾

This update is kind of short. Please bear with me. So, are you wondering who's the beta healer? I bet you already have a guess. 💫