Chapter 26

"You mean the moon goddess said that you're her most favorite child after all the shits you've been through?" Hoseok can't help but roll his eyes. The moon goddess is unbelievable.

Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi and Jimin are seated in Hoseok's living room. They are planning for the mating ceremony that will happen the next day, but like Hoseok,  they want to know how Taehyung was able to get the cure for Jungkook.

"Hoseok, you might want to tone down your displeasure. The moon goddess might curse you, you know." Jimin playfully scolded him.

Hoseok gasps and covers his mouth. "Oops, forgive me our beautiful and ever so understanding moon goddess." He looked up and acted like he was praying.

The hyungs laugh at him. Then they notice Jungkook and Taehyung cuddling on the corner sofa. Jungkook is sniffing the omega's hair as if it is some kind of addiction.

 Jungkook is sniffing the omega's hair as if it is some kind of addiction

"Will you stop doing that, head alpha." Hoseok grumbled. He didn't know the head alpha was this clingy.

Jungkook looks up, his wolf is whining. It is not happy that Hoseok interrupted their moment with their mate.

"If you only let my snowflake stay at the main pack house then I wouldn't be this desperate or maybe not? I'll always be desperate for my mate." Jungkook counters as he continues smelling and scenting Taehyung. Well, Taehyung is a blushing mess by the boldness of his mate.

Hoseok rolls his eyes playfully. "As if I'll allow you to corrupt my Taetae's innocence before the mating ceremony. Dream on!"

Jungkook holds his chest acting offended."What the- Hoseok I'm the most innocent alpha in Blood Moon. How can you accuse me?"

"Innocent my foot! It looks like you want to gobble him."

"Alright, alright cut it out." Seokjin said. "Let Taehyung continue his story."

Taehyung snuggles closer to Jungkook. "Yeah she said I'm her most favorite child, maybe that's the reason she gave me the cure for Jungkook."

"It only shows that you have the purest heart, Taehyung or else the moon goddess won't even bother." Namjoon pointed out. The other nods in agreement.

"Of course, my mate is the best!" Jungkook proudly utters while smothering Taehyung's face with small kisses. The omega can't help but giggle on Jungkook's behavior.

The hyungs and Hoseok groan, but they're happy for the two mates. They have witnessed how they crave for love and finally found each other.

"How was the preparation for Kook and Taehyung's mating ceremony? Last time, Kook's mating ceremony was like a funeral. Or maybe it was because he was about to sentence himself and mate the wrong omega." Jimin inquired at Seokjin.

"Everything is good. The workers are just adding some finishing touches to the decorations. I'm sure Taehyung and Jungkook will love it!" Seokjin excitedly answered. His eyes are gleaming with delight.