Chapter 12

Hoseok's house is a medium-sized cabin situated not far from the pack clinic. Being a healer of the pack, Hoseok grows medicinal herbs in the garden surrounding the cabin.

Taehyung can't help but be proud of his Hoseok hyung, despite being rejected, he was able to move on and now plays an important role in this pack-as a healer.

"Taetae, this is your room. I hope you like it." Hoseok said as they entered one of the two rooms in the cabin.

" Hoseok said as they entered one of the two rooms in the cabin

"It's very nice, thank you hyung." Taehyung gave him a tight hug.

"Hmmm... Taetae don't get me wrong, I really want you to stay with me because I miss you. I heard the head alpha offered you to stay in the main pack house, why didn't you accept it?" Hoseok asked while gently combing Taehyung's hair with his hands.

"First, I really miss you hyung and I want to spend time with you. Second, I don't want to give a bad impression to your pack mates that I'm abusing your head alpha's hospitality. I'm just new here."

"Don't you want to be near where the head alpha is?"

Taehyung looks at him scandalized. "Why would I want to be near your head alpha?" What are you on about, hyung? Are you insinuating that I have a thing with the head alpha? Hyung, I just got here and I don't want to start my life being in a messy situation, you told me yourself, the head alpha is in a mating agreement already with omega Soyeon." Taehyung uttered. He has no idea why he's feeling agitated now while thinking that the head alpha would mate omega Soyeon.

"Calm down Taetae, I was just asking. Don't you feel anything when the head alpha is near? What about your wolf, doesn't it react to his scent, to his wolf?" Hoseok holds his hand gently.

"Hyung, are you nuts? Why would my wolf react to his scent and wolf, we're not true mates for goddess sake! Are you taking herbs that induced hallucinations? You're very funny hyung. I didn't know you also become a clown here at Blood Moon." Taehyung laughs, now holding his tummy while rolling on the bed.

Hoseok rolls his eyes and slaps his arm. "What the-? Yah Kim Taehyung, you brat! I'm your hyung, have some respect."

"But seriously hyung, my wolf had been quiet since Junsik rejected us. I think the rejection affected it badly. It only reacts when it has to protect me."

"Could be, you have been waiting to meet your true mate only to be rejected, we can't really blame your wolf." Hoseok can't help but feel sad for his friend.

"But do you really not feel anything when the head alpha is near you?"

Taehyung groans. "Hyung, quit it already!"

"Alright, alright." Hoseok raised both his arms in surrender. "I'll leave you here for now to rest, then we'll talk what you're going to do while you're here in Blood Moon."

Hoseok leaves the room. He shakes his head, the head alpha will have to move mountains to be with Taehyung. With Taehyung's wolf not recognizing him as its true mate, how can he accept the head alpha?