An unexpected update

Hey everyone, it's been quite some time, I guess 4 years (?) hahaha. Well I've been re reading this story lately and I've been thinking about it for quite sometime and I decided to rewrite this story, not like all of it but change some bits, add more development and most important change the main character and dissociate this story from Jared Leto. First because some people in my comments already mentioned that they don't related to Jared's image at all in this story, and to be honest after 4 years and many changes in my life neither do I. Most people don't know but I started this story as a joke with my friends who just wanted to read some smut, hence the first chapters are so bad and cringe hahaha what I didn't expect is that so many people would read it hahaha. So that's why I'm deciding to add a little something else. The main story will stay the same as the development of characters, but just with more stuff as of lately I've been having a lot of free time and I need something to bring back my writing focus again.

Please people who read this story just because of Jared don't get mad with me, you can still imagine him as the main character as I'm not claiming a face to him. And if you read this thus far thank you for supporting this story even after so many years I released, I hope you like the new stuff I'll bring and leave me some love on the comments please ❤️

Happy 2024!