27. Playing

Hey guys one more chap. I forgot to thank you for hitting 3k and now we're almost close to 4k holy shit you guys are fucking amazing. A big big thank you and enjoy the chapter :)

A couple of weeks have passed and finally we're just a few days to go on board on their new tour. Jared is so excited about everything; you can see the sparkle on his eyes every time we mention it. We all have been working our asses off and the time is finally coming.

Today Rachel is coming to the office to meet Jared, the boys and the crew. I am so excited that she's going to be there with me this entire time of the tour. I know how exhausting this will be for all of us and having Rachel with me certainly ease the burden. Jared will be so busy all the time with interviews and giving attention to his fans so will be good have a friendly face close to me.

I help Emma to set up everything on the meeting room and today I'm finally meeting the whole crew from 30 seconds to Mars. Jared enters on the room giving a little smirk at me sitting on the top of the table while I and Emma sit by his side. Little by little the rooms is being filled by new faces that I never seem before and finally my good friend Rachel arrived. I saved a next to me for her so she won't get lost, I point to it and she runs immediately to sit next to me.

"Hey bitch" she whispers in a low tone and I just wink at her pressing my hands on hers.

Once everyone is there Jared starts to talk. Basically he just talks on and on about the tour, what people expect and his hopes for what might happen on the road and how much he wants to make all the experiences unforgettable to his fans.

After the meeting is done I ask to Rachel to stay for a bit so she can talk to Jared and meet Matty the other photographer. She looks like a little child on Christmas morning and I'm pretty sure that this is not for Jared, since she already showed me quite well interest on Matty. After saying all the goodbyes to the other members of the crew Jared comes near us with Matty by his side.

"Rachel, we finally meet properly" he says reaching his arm to greet her "This is Matty our photographer, you'll be working with him, so anything you need to know you can ask him and he'll help you" Jared completes now using hiss bossy tone and although this drives me wild I don't miss him talking with me like that. Well unless... You know.

"It's very nice to meet you Mr. Leto" she greets him "And you too Matty" she says shyly greeting him. Who would say that Rachel Richardison will ever be the shy one?

"My pleasure" Matty replies softly.

I just look at the two of them and you can clearly see that there is a sparkle between those two, as long it doesn't interfere on her job I don't mind what they're going to do when they're not working.

"Well I think we're going to let you two to work, Matty make sure that Rachel know how everything works" Jared says and grabbing me by my hand. "Have a good night" he says.

"Bye Rach, we'll talk later" I say waving at her leaving the room following Jared.

"Do you felt something or was just me?" he says chuckling.

"I absolutely did" I reply.

***

Two more days and we'll finally be on the road, I'm so excited to hit the road with Jared, it will be such an amazing experience, so I hope. We've been living together for over a month now and it's not that bad as I thought, well partly because we weren't actually together much longer, he was working like crazy and so was I. I wonder when all this craziness are over how is going to be. His jealousy over everything, that didn't changed, he was always losing his head over this. The paparazzi were finally gone but we were still sneaking around just for safety.