26. Decisions

Hey guys, so it's almost 3:30am here in my country and I just finished this chapter, I couldn't sleep if i didn't finish this hahahahaha. If there's any mistakes or something forgive me i'll check it out tomorrow. Oh and this is another big chapter ehhehe enjoy :)

After this dreamy weekend is finally time to come back to reality. So much has changed right now and honestly I don't even know how to take those things in. He finally said he love me, it's still weird to think about those 3 little words coming out of his mouth, I was pretty sure that he would never say. But he did said.

Sometimes I feel like this is all a dream and that I will wake up someday and come back to my stupid life and this scares me to death.

We had an amazing weekend together everything was perfect, completely perfect it's like he thought about every single detail and this melts me down because it shows so much that he cares.

Jared drove us back home in a five-hour-trip that was pretty quiet, neither me nor him said something significant, just usual small talk. I know that when he head home we needed to talk, I want to come back to my place and he's not allowing me but I can't stay like "living" with him, it's just too soon I don't want to ruin everything.

We arrived at his house by the beginning of the evening and we unpacked everything and finally threw ourselves on his big couch.

"Thanks for this amazing weekend baby" I say giving a little kiss.

"I'm glad you liked baby girl" he replies me with a wink.

"I did, every single detail of it" I say with a smirk on my face remembering all of our extra activities besides hiking.

"Good" he smiles.

"So, Jared I need to come back to my house..." I start to say in a soft tone.

"No you don't" he says in a hard tone.

"Jared my place is abandoned, and I'm paying rent for nothing?"

"Then don't pay rent anymore, come live with me" he asks looking at me with his shiny blue eyes.

"Baby it's not that simple I can't do this"

"Yes is that simple Harper, I love you, I only want to be with you all the time. Stay with me, please" he says holding my hand with his fingers caressing my cheek.

"Let me think ok? This is way too fast" I say shaking my head with all this information. Since when he loved me that much? I mean, he was always so cold, even when he was cute and loving he was still a little cold and distant so this is so weird.

"Think about what? You said you love me right? That you're mine and that you want to stay with me. It's not fast for God's sake Harper, I waited for more than 10 years to say that stupid word and you're throwing it in the trash?" his words hit me like daggers. Is that what he thinks that I'm throwing his feelings away?

"Jared stop, you know I love you so much, I just don't want to ruin anything rushing things"

"If things are too fast I'm the one who decide that ok? And it's not. Stay Harper I won't ask again" he says with his eyes trapped on me.

Ok this is too much. I've been in a relationship with Adam for 4 years and neither of us never mentioned live together. But Jared everything is so intense, we know for such a short time, we barely know each other, our habits, our craziness. I mean I've stayed with him for 2 weeks but this is totally different. But it seems like I don't have much option, I can't say no to him.

"Fine, I will live with you" I say and instantly he shows me a big and satisfied smile. It's like he never loses, he always get his way. It reminds me the second time we were together at his office that he said that to me, and he was damn right.