41. Ready or not

3 months later

"That's it, this is the one" I yell at Rachel with the biggest grin on my face.

She rushes close to me in the room where I am. She looks at me with her eyes shinning and smiling.

"You look so beautiful Harper, I guess I need a moment to hold back my tears excuse me" she says wiping a tear from her eyes.

"Oh please don't get too emotional Rachel or I'll cry too" I snapped at her. "So what do you think?" I said pointing to my wedding dress.

"It's perfect. It's really the one" she says with excitement filling her voice.

I stare my figure at the mirror one more time. After trying so many wedding dresses I should have been used to me dressed as a bride at this point but it's still so weird. I'm really going to be a bride oh my God.

"Guess that's it then, I'm having this one" I say and Rachel nods.

See the wedding dress hunt was insane. Alessandro offered to make my wedding dress but I didn't wanted to be a bride Gucci style, I just prefer the old way and seek for dresses in every single shop and I finally found the one. It was simple but it was beautiful just the way I dreamed. I wonder what Jared will think when he sees me like this. I can't wait for that.

Speaking on the devil... my phone rings:

"Hey baby" I say.

"Hey where are you baby? We still have so much to do today." Jared says in a worried tone.

"Oh god I'm sorry I was still seeking for dresses but I found the one" I say in a happy tone.

"Oh baby that's amazing now move your ass back home because there's a lot we need to do today"

"Of course boss" I say in a mocking tone smirking under the phone.

"Don't even..." he starts "Bye bye" I say hanging up. I hold a laugh he must be so pissed right now I'm surely be in the good trouble I like.

I finally remove the dress and give it to the sells woman and pay for it. That's it habemus wedding dress.

Now we still have some final details from our wedding to set up and I already feel this will be a very busy day. While Rachel drives me home I start to remember those last three months, it was intense, I moved back to LA and we immediately started to plan our wedding since someone with the name Jared had rush of course, I honestly didn't expected nothing different coming from him. We're living together and it's been amazing I guess we finally overcome our differences, he offered my old job back and well if that would mean staying closer to him everyday how could I refuse that, so we're working together again. Jared changed a lot too, he's nothing like that crazy obsessive prick like he was before and this definitely makes everything easier. The only annoying thing is that is not always that simple to being engaged to a damn celebrity, apparently everyone starts to get interested on your private life and I really can't stand this. But well I just had to deal with seeing my face in some websites and magazines. At least his fans started to like me, except for the crazy psycho ones but what can we do they still think they're marrying him.

Finally Rachel arrives at our house and I say my goodbyes to her and ask her to keep my dress because obviously Jared can't see it, yes I'm that old fashioned kind of girl.

When I enter in the house Jared is already at the living room with our wedding planner.

"Hey honey" I say greeting him with a soft peck on his lips. "Hey Alison" I greet our wedding planner. "So what's for today?" I ask.