24. Plans

Hey guys, first of all I want to thank all of you for helping me hitting over 2k HOLY SHIT. Well this chapter is a very big one and a little different of what i've been writing so far, and also the one i worked the most, I hope you like it. I warn you, read until the end it will worth every second. Enjoy!

Two weeks passed and unbelievably as it seems working with Jared had been amazing. He's nothing like the asshole boss he was before and of course it had its benefits if you know what I mean. I am still staying at Jared's place since he doesn't allow me to come back home, it's ridiculous the paparazzi already slowed down we don't need to worry anymore, although we didn't hear from Adam and nothing else from the police, that concerns me a little but I think he accepted his fate and stepped down, so I hope. Jared now is working on new material and on a new tour which is driving his fans insane, we're spending so much time working on everything that we actually didn't had much time 'for ourselves' lately since we're always tired.

It sucks to work that much but just to be around him it's enough for me, I love to stay close and help him building this amazing stuff for his band. I never heard him singing before so the first time we were at the studio and I heard his voice I almost melted down, I was never much into music but hear him singing and playing was amazing.

Now he needs a new photographer to help his other photographer Matty and obviously I thought about Rachel at the same instant, it wasn't easy to convince Jared since he is such a perfectionist and also hold some grudge on Rachel for that drunk night, being ridiculous of course. But once he saw her amazing work he allowed me invite her to join the crew. I couldn't be more excited about it. I called her asking if she can join me for lunch on Friday never telling her anything so it could be a surprise.

It's finally Friday and I'm getting ready for my lunch with Rachel, I don't see her since the day in the bar and I'm excited although all the jealousy from my beloved boss.

"No drinks for you today young lady" he says rising up an eyebrow to me "or I'll punish you"

"Well maybe I should drink something then" I say with a smirk in my face.

"Say that again and I'll put you on my knee right now" he says with a husky tone making my whole body on fire. As much as I wanted to challenge him I really needed to get going.

"Don't be stupid, the drunk episode was a one-time thing, it won't happen again baby you're overreacting" I say in a soft tone. He just glances at me with his big blue eyes making a crank face. "I have to go baby I see you later" I say leaning to kiss him, he suddenly grabs me putting me on his lap with his tongue invading my mouth and I'm almost giving up everything and staying with him but I can't so I push him away and get up from his lap.

"Later" I say leaving his office room with a smirk on my face leaving him sighing at his table.

I arrive at the restaurant and Rachel is already waiting for me outside with her black straight hair hitting her shoulders and her glasses on her always pale skin staring at her phone, luckily I was dresses casually today because she totally was, wearing her jeans and a band t-shirt.

"Hey stranger" I yell at her and she sees me putting her phone on her pocket and walking towards me.

"Hey bitch" she says pulling me for a hug "I fucking missed you"

"I missed you too. Should we come inside I'm starving" I say.

We go inside and the waiter leads us to a table close to the window, we were at our favorite Japanese restaurant.

"So how's life? Still fucking that freak boss of yours?" she says when we're on the table.

"Rachel..." I snap at her "But well if you want to know yes, we're kind of together"