9. Why

Hey guy, so I was inspired today and I wrote one more chapter and i'm very anxious and can't keep this to myself. Enjoy it.

We are at his office bringing ourselves together after this crazy thing we just did and I realize that I still don't had my panties back.

"Mr. Leto I need my panties" I say softly caressing his back.

"Oh you won't get them now" he says smirking at me

MOTHERFUCKER.

"How am I supposed to go out to lunch without my panties?" I ask glazing at him.

"I know you can do this sweetheart. Now let's go, I'm starving" he says grabbing me by my waist.

We use the elevator to go down to the garage where he keeps his car. When we get down there I see his car and I'm surprised that it's not one of those fancy cars, just a regular SUV.

"Come in" he says opening the door for me. So he can be a gentleman sometimes.

I come inside and wait for him, sitting is just too hard right now and I try to move so I can find a good position where the pain doesn't kill me. He just sits and turns the car on and drive to god knows where.

"Where are we going Mr. Leto?" I ask him

"Are you always anxious like that?" he snaps at me "It's a surprise baby" he looks at me with a brightening smile on his face. I could just melt right now.

He keeps driving for a while now until he arrives in a small restaurant on a small neighborhood

He keeps driving for a while now until he arrives in a small restaurant on a small neighborhood. That is unexpected, Jared Leto likes simple places, he was surprising me every day. He gets out of the car and comes to open the door for me.

"Come baby" he says grabbing my hand. I'm still having trouble to walk after all the hits and fucking at his office and he notices it.

"Having some trouble out there?" he says laughing at me.

"You know that's not funny Mr. Leto" I say slapping him on the shoulders.

We walk into the restaurant and it's a beautiful cute place, with a low light, that makes you feel so comfy. The waiter greets us and takes us to a place in the corner.

He sits on the other side of the table, and me, well I try to sit while he's uninterruptedly laughing at me.

"I said you would remember me the rest of the weekend" he says staring at me with his perfect blue eyes. Will I ever get tired of them?

 Will I ever get tired of them?