8. Harder

So there's the 8 and I'm very excited about this one. But if you're sensitive with some violent situations please don't read it.
This chapter was inspired by the song stronger, feel free to listen while you read it. Enjoy :)

I get inside of his office with him staring at me with those eyes the entire time.

"Sit down" he says pointing to the chair. He grabs the phone and calls someone. "Shayla, I'm doing a closed door meeting and I don't want to be interrupted by anything, whatever happens, try to manage to solve this later, that'd be all, thank you"

Why he would do such thing? He'll make me so late with all the work I need to do. I couldn't even think on what this man has planned today.

Once he drops the phone out, he locks his office and closes all the windows and curtains. I instantly get his threatening look.

I could feel myself getting wet with this single look but also screwed because he doesn't looked happy at all

"So now, no interruptions my sweeatheart" he says caressing my face sitting in front of me. "Now, bend over on daddy's lap with your beautiful ass up"

Oh he's up to something. I go from my chair to slowly laying on his lap. I feel his hand lifting up my dress a little bit.

"Oh so beautiful, and no panties.." I let a lower laugh slips through lips.

"What is so funny Harper, are you mocking me?"

"No, no Mr. Leto, I didn't mean to"

"You know you're a bad girl Harper. I don't like bad girls. Bad girls get punished, hard." I could feel the threat on his voice, I could feel myself dripping with the sound of his voice talking to me like that. He slides one finger inside and I know he can feel it. "Oh so you're enjoying this baby girl? Oh you're so going to regret this" He says and I can feel the sound of him taking something off his pants, it's his fucking belt. I AM FUCKED.

"What the hell Jared? You're not going to hit me with this." I say trying to move but his strong hands kept me in place.

"Oh yes I will, I said we needed to do something about this behavior and you're not helping me here" he says caressing my but as I feel the first hit. I gasp with the pain, this hurts like hell, I don't know if I can take this.

"I am going to hit you six times today Harper, because is your first time, daddy's being nice today. And you're going to count all of them" he says tying my arms with his tie "This will keep you from moving" he says pushing the knot.

"Now I'm going to ask just once, and you'll answer me Harper, if you don't I'm going to hit you even more, ok?" he says whispering in my ear. "Why am I doing this to you Harper?"

Because you're stupid sadist crazy man.

"Because I've been a bad girl to you Mr. Leto" I answer looking to the floor.