14. Spinning

The world is spinning around me and I couldn't care less. I order another round of tequilas for me and Rachel and we keep going in our journey to drink to death.

"Jared said he's coming" I say laughing at Rachel.

"Nooooo waaaay" she answers with her drunken voice.

"But I think he didn't mean that, he's absolutely not coming"

"I didn't what?" a familiar voice at the back said. Probably I am too drunk I don't even bother to look.

"Harper, look at me" Fuck. It is Jared. And he doesn't seem happy.

He was sitting at the table looking at me under his glasses

He was sitting at the table looking at me under his glasses. What the hell are the glasses for, it's night, its fucking dark.

"Who wear glasses in the night?" I say laughing at him.

"Harper, don't try me today, believe you're in so much trouble already. And I'm wearing them so people can't recognize me that easily, once someone see me here I'm fucked and so are you" he says in a hard tone.

"Fucked? I want to be fucked right here, at this table, just the way you like it" I say looking at him with a devilish face.

"You are drunk. Stop with the nonsense" he snaps at me.

"Let me introduce myself I'm Rachel, Harper's friend" Rachel gets in the middle greeting Jared.

"Nice to meet you Rachel. Did you brought her here, and allow her to drink that much?"

"Excuse me dad, she had the idea and she's not a child she can drink as much as she wants" Rachel answers.

"Hey don't call him dad, I'm the only who gets to call him daddy..." I yell "in sex" I burst into laughs.

"Ok that's enough Harper, let's go I'll take you home" Jared says grabbing me by the arm.

"Hey" I try to protest but he's strong "Well since daddy is taking me home, bye Rach I love you" I shout to her.

We walk to his very well hided car and he commands me that I entered and I just can't stop laughing at his face. God tequila it's the fucking devil. While we're in the car I feel the urge to strip all of my clothes off.

"What the hell you think you're doing Harper?" Jared says.

"Getting ready for you daddy. Are we not doing it in the car?"

"God. No. You're too drunk for that, and I'm so pissed with you that I want to punish you so hard and not fuck you"

"Sorry, I just thought that you just wanted to see me for this"

"This what?" he asks.

"Sex" I answer while I feel the tears starting to roll down my cheeks.

"No Harper. I already said I like you, I meant that for real" he says looking at me with his perfect blue eyes. "Now please put your clothes back, I'm going to get you home" he says while he turns the car on.