11. Rider

Hey guys, happy valentines! Actually it's not Valentines in my country but I'm celebrating with you with this new chapter. This chapter was inspired by the song Rider from Thirty seconds to Mars, feel free to listen while you read it, believe me it does improve the experience hahahaha,enjoy!

He devours me with his kiss, his tongue invading my mouth, his hands wrapping me and tightening me to his body, this kiss seemed different, it's like he was desperate for something I could feel the urge on his lips.

"Go to the backseat baby girl, daddy is going to make you happy today" he says in a husky tone.

I immediately go to the back seat and he follows me making me lay down while he's on top of me. He takes my dress of and starts to kiss my neck, coming down to my breasts and my belly make a path with his soft lips and tongue. I can feel that I'm soaked underneath my panties and he's coming down there. He slides his finger inside of me and I moan with the pleasant feeling.

"Already so wet for me sweetheart" he says and in the next minute he removed my panties and he's between my legs. I feel his wet and soft tongue caressing my dripping cunt, as his make his path on my clit, licking it and sucking. I start to moan loud and he stops.

"If you keep it loud people will hear baby girl, keep it low for daddy" he says coming back from where he stops.

The feeling of his tongue on my wet and swollen spot was so good, it was only beat by his cock inside of me and I desperately want this. I feel my walls tightening and that familiar sensation of the orgasm is beginning, I want to moan so loud but I put my hands in my mouth to keep it down.

"Cum in daddy's mouth baby girl, I want to taste you" he says with his tongue on my clit and I just let it go.

"Daddy I want you, please" I say while I was recovering my breathe, getting up from the seat and sitting on top of him "Let me ride you today" I say claiming his lips to me.

I feel his hardness already hitting me and I want this man all inside of me. I quickly take his pants of and in the next minute I'm riding him. I start slowly at first and I can hear his sexy moans.

"Fuck Harper, so tight and wet for me, are you making daddy cum like this?" he says grabbing my ass. I start to speed up my rhythm a little and he grabs me and starts to thrust on me while I'm on top of him. It's like we're connected, it feels right. I kiss him one more time feeling his lips against mine, and I can feel my orgasm coming again.

"Daddy I'm cuming" I say moaning against his lips.

"Look me in the eyes when you cum baby" he says giving me the look, that look that almost kill me every time.

His eyes will be the death of me someday

His eyes will be the death of me someday. And with it I cum looking into his eyes. I was so overwhelmed by all the feelings but I can feel him cuming inside of me burying his head on my neck.

We stay in this position for a while staring at each other and recovering our breathe.

"Harper you are so good, what you're doing to me?" he whisper in my ear.

"What YOU are doing to me Jared." I answer back.

After our moment he takes me back to my home and when I get off the car he's following me. I just pretend that nothing is happening and make my path to my place.

"Do you want to come in?" I ask.

"Sure"

We come inside of my apartment and I show him the living room while I make my path to the bedroom so I can change my dirty after sex clothes. I come back to the living room and he's on his phone and I just stare him for a while, he looks like an angel. He notices my presence.

"Hey you're back. So I think I should go" he says in a sad tone.

"Do you want to go?" I ask him.

"Honestly? No. But I should"

"Then go. I won't stop you" I say leaning to kiss him.

"I think I changed my mind. Can I stay with you tonight baby girl?"

He's asking to stay with me? I don't understand, I really really don't.

"Yes of course" I say grabbing him to my bedroom.

"I am going to have a shower, do you want to join me?" I ask

He doesn't even answer me and just push me to the shower. We had the most delicious sex under the hot water cleaning our bodies and I can't help the feeling that I'm trying to avoid. I really am falling in love with him.

I left the bathroom and start to dry myself and he follows me. He stands looking at me with the towel and a goofy face.

"So you're not that serious man all the time" I say laughing at him

"Of course, just not today, I'm happy today." He says pushing me to my bed. "By the way baby girl, I like to sleep naked" he smirks at me.

I just laugh and lay on my bed and he lay next to me hugging me. Are this really happening or just a fantasy? He really is with me cuddling and everything, I'm not used to this Jared.

"Good night baby girl. I just wanted you to know that I like you, a lot" he whispers in my ear pushing my body against his.