The Match

Hey guys so as I mentioned some chapters earlier I wanted to write something about Rachel and Matty, so there it is. This chapter is very different of everything I wrote specially the relationship between Matty and Rachel is nothing like Harper and Jared so it might be a little weird I don't know I just hope it doesn't sucks hahaha. This chapter is dedicated to my beloved friend DoctorMorbius ❤️

Rachel's POV

Have you ever felt embarrassed for drooling over someone? I've been experiencing this the last few days and I must say I'm not enjoying. Me Rachel drooling over a man, that's a thing I never imagined happening in my life, but yet here I am looking to this cute blond guy working like a pro with his camera as I try to follow him, not being much a success though.

Do I have a reason to be doing this? Oh yes I do. This man has been flirting with me so hard since the day met in Jared's office. Of course he never lacked respect with me but I'm the queen of flirting and this man is taking me off my senses.

You know when you stalk someone by far just looking on social or something and think 'I'll never meet this person' but suddenly you do? Well that's what happened to me. But still I decided to respect my job, my boss Jared and of course my friend Harper. When the first flirt came I couldn't believe that this was actually happening, Matty Vogel the photographer I admire for so long hitting on me? That's beyond unbelievable, but yet happened.

God knows how much I tried to contain myself but when your biggest crush hits on you what can you do? So  slightly I started to response. We exchanged our numbers and started to text each other before hit the road. When we finally saw each other again the tension was so big I could burst in any minute and of course being my best friend Harper noticed. By the way she was being so supportive that was just the cue I needed to start to give in on this thing with my beloved colleague Matty.

And that's how I got there in this right moment drooling over this man only thinking about his promise earlier, his words: "once the concert is finished you and me are going out and I'll finally be able to kiss those beautiful lips of yours"
How can you not drool over this let's be honest my friends.

Once the concert in Paris was over and I had my weird moment in the bathroom with Harper, which by the way is driving me insane, something is wrong with this girl.
I was finally free to go and I honestly didn't know what to do now. Should I wait for him or what? Well one thing is for sure I'm not going out with this man dressed and is this disgusting condition all sweaty after the show.
When I'm going to the van to get to the hotel I feel a soft touch in my shoulders.

"Hey. Are we up for tonight?" Matty says to me with a smile on his face.

"Oh hey. Yes, sure. Can I just go back to the hotel and make myself decent?" I reply almost stuttering, oh God why.

"Will you blame me if I say you shouldn't be decent when everything I want to do with you is indecent?" He says with a smirk on his face. Shit, I feel myself blushing like a tomato right now, being white as a paper is never a good thing my friends. Still embarrassed I just release a stupid chuckle and reply him:

"I still want to be decent for that"

"Ok then. Will you text me when you're ready?" He asks stroking my hair.

"Absolutely. I see you later" I reply quickly going inside of the van as he stays behind to catch the other one with the guys.

***

When I'm finally at my hotel room I release myself from the sweaty disgusting clothes and run to the shower. I feel the warm water run through my body and this somehow calms me down for a bit.
I look on my legs and between my tights and groan, bad day for not being waxed to the core Rachel. Gladly I had a shaver blade and it'll help somehow.
After shave every inch of my body and wash and clean myself I got of the shower wrapping myself in a fluffy towel, oh I love hotels, thanks for the treat Jared.
I drawn myself in a pool of a vanilla with coconut body lotion from Victoria's Secret and I feel finally decent for the future indecency.
As for my clothes I choose a black jeans pants with a gray Tanktop (thanks spring) and some boots, it doesn't matter how hot it is I'm a boot girl.
I carefully dry my black hair and apply some makeup, I just wish I was a little better at this but I guess God only gives us one talent.